Why you should be a good influence to your kids

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That little boy looked lost. He couldn't even keep up with her.

Man, that's why I think you shouldn't expose kids to certain things until it's right. There's a time for everything.

I think I just threw up. That was disturbing. Im glad that they were the only 2 in the class doing this, and all the other kids looked lost.

Poor parenting FTL!

Originally Posted by maxi320

I think I just threw up. That was disturbing. Im glad that they were the only 2 in the class doing this, and all the other kids looked lost.

Poor parenting FTL!

there was another couple in the background. vid is another reason i don't want kids, and proof some shouldn't have kids.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

if that was my son ..thats a def. high five for him and few toys..but if that was my daughter she def. is gonna get slapped for doing that shi.t!!!!!!!......
wow. what a perfect example of a double standard. why don't you try and read the title of the thread again...

This is very disturbing. Im glad me an my girl have enough sense to raise our daughter right. Some people should not be allowed to have kids. How as a parentcan you find this remotely acceptable for you kids to be doing. I would slap their parents.

WOW.
How is that even right and who would cheer them on?
kids growing up too damn fast. let them be kids.

-J-

sick.gif
the hell their parents at?!
smh.gif
and this is why i think raising a daughter is the single most difficultthing in life, and i'm scared as hell to have one.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

if that was my son ..thats a def. high five for him and few toys..but if that was my daughter she def. is gonna get slapped for doing that shi.t!!!!!!!......

Right....

You sound like a virgin.

If that was my son, kid would get a whooping and same thing if that was my daughter. Kids aren't supposed to be exposed to adult material like this.

I can't even watch the whole video, absolutely nothing entertaining about this. Some people just shouldn't be able to have kids.

That is SO disgusting. Even worse that they think it's cute enough to record and put on the internet.

it's just a cycle

bad parenting leads to bad children leads to the children becoming bad parents and so forth

Back
Top Bottom