Will Eastbay be getting all 3 XXIII's that are releasing this weekend?

I called and NO, call local stores up, everyone is gettin some not all so far
ohwell.gif
Glad to have got mine already

dont live in the states right now but wanna grab a pair of the black/red white is nike.com gonna have them, cos im gonna have to buy them online obviously anddont wanna spend 230 for them. Any ideas? thanks

Originally Posted by adamfo85

dont live in the states right now but wanna grab a pair of the black/red white is nike.com gonna have them, cos im gonna have to buy them online obviously and dont wanna spend 230 for them. Any ideas? thanks
your already going to be paying at least $185 hand over fist so it you have to pay 200 or 215 whats what compared to 185 for something you like.

i dont mean to pick on you in particular but everyone says the same and this is how i feel about the subject IMO.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

ohwell.gif
Are you for real? Eastbay wont' be getting the releases at all?!

i called to, eastbay will not have them but my other spot already got them im bout to go pick my bulls (black,white,red) up in about a hour

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

ohwell.gif

That's BS. There's no way I'll be able to find a size 15 or 16 in stores.

i dont know where your getting the 215 cos on some of the other sites ive seen they are going for 250-300 to the lowest ive seen is 240. will finishline.comget them?

Originally Posted by adamfo85

i dont know where your getting the 215 cos on some of the other sites ive seen they are going for 250-300 to the lowest ive seen is 240. will finishline.com get them?
finishline is only selling the bulls online....

ANY1 KNOW IF NIKE.COM IS GONNA HAVE ALL 3.......IF NOT THAN ITS BASICALLY JUST A IN STORE RELEASE.....CAUSE IF NIKE.COM AINT GETTIN THEM N EITHER IS EASTBAYTHEN I DONT SEE ANY OTHER WEBSITES HAVIN THEM FOR RETAIL

AND THESE ARE RELEASING ON FRIDAY????....DOES THAT MEAN THAT FINISHLINE WILL HAVE EM ON DA WEBSITE EARLY FRIDAY MORNIN??...THANKS

probably will have them on the website, one time i stayed up past midnight for the 8's and they had them online. I think. dont know if that really helps

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNOW IF NIKE.COM IS GONNA HAVE ALL 3.......IF NOT THAN ITS BASICALLY JUST A IN STORE RELEASE.....CAUSE IF NIKE.COM AINT GETTIN THEM N EITHER IS EASTBAY THEN I DONT SEE ANY OTHER WEBSITES HAVIN THEM FOR RETAIL

yes....nike.com will have all three....

Back
Top Bottom