Will Eastbay be getting all 3 XXIII's that are releasing this weekend?

Originally Posted by adamfo85

if im not mistaken pys already has them.

I didn't see them on PYS but uptempo air has all 3, motorsports for $259, other 2 for $249.

what up with eastbay? they didn't get the 1 release either, and how did finishline get it, i never thought they got jordans like thatt

Finish Line should have these online around midnight. They're getting all 3 colors

i find it hard to believe that eastbay won't have any of them

that is going to suck really bad for some

Originally Posted by sdnick

Finish Line should have these online around midnight. They're getting all 3 colors

I talked with fnl customer service....they are only having the bulls online......
some fnl stores will have all three colors.....

I sure as hell hope I do. I haven't contacted my contact at Champs yet for them, and I'll take the gamble right now.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadsOnly

is PYS getting them ?

good queston, probably but probably gonna be in the 200-250 range or maybe even higher
ohwell.gif

Fight club will have all 3
xx3_banner.jpg

BEST OF THREE

Michael Jordan's legendary years in North Carolina, Chicago and Washington are being celebrated inthree limited-edition colorways of the Air Jordan XX3.

Beyond being the greatest performance hoops shoe ever made, the XX3 marks the landmark 23rd anniversary of the franchise.

Whether you cop one or all three, the XX3 Legacy Series is certain to fly off the shelves, so this is your chance to avoid the lines with Flight Club. Plus, ifyou're not a member, there hasn't been a better time to join.

The Air Jordan XX3 Legacy Series lands at Flight Club November 27th 8:59pm PST/11:59 pmEST.

naa my bad, pys doesnt have em yet. flight club has all three unc and chicago for 255 and m.s for 277. uptempo has all three unc and chicago and m.s for 250.uptempo has the run of size except for the m.s all they have is 8-9.

My guess is that PYS will eventually get them. If they had titaniums then they should definately have these

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

My guess is that PYS will eventually get them. If they had titaniums then they should definately have these

i dont remember them selling the Titaniums. They werent top 23

The reason for Eastbay not gettin them is to keep them in shop and on their online store FC, not that big of a deal tho

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Fight club will have all 3
xx3_banner.jpg

BEST OF THREE

Michael Jordan's legendary years in North Carolina, Chicago and Washington are being celebrated......

Ha.

Back
Top Bottom