Will I Am is sueing Pharrell "i am OTHER" brand

This is stupid and sad. Both are too creative to be involved in something like this. You mean to tell me you can't pick up the phone and talk to Pharrell? :smh:

none of these fools own I AM. Word to Jesus

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. -Exodus 3:13-14

Last edited:
Will I am is an idiot people will sue anyone for anything now a days
The best part is he just got sued for jacking someone else's song that's been out over a year a month ago. Now he wants to sue for using "I am" dude should go kill himself.

I mean look at this dude. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's getting money, but I'm guessing when he looks in the mirror the devil is standing behind him with a jar of lube, clutching william's soul tightly.

View media item 470257

Is this even the same group that composed "Where is the Love"?

They look like a group of kinky sex slaves and Fergie is the dominatrix.

Half of these artist try toooo hard to be different that its the norm.

Last edited:
His i am clothing line has been out since 2005 and I'm sure most of us never even heard of it. I know I haven't. He's jealous at how well BBC clothing did in the retail market.

By law I guess Will's right though, but it just seems childish. If anything I see it helping his brand. This media stunt right here will definitely bring attention to his clothing line. Planned by Will I Am maybe??

Does will have a blind designer?

http://www.iamclothing.net/
His website hasn't been updated in two years.  Didn't even know he did clothes.

This is foolish on his part.  He can't sue everyone who uses the words, "I AM" as part of a larger phrase.  He will score no points with anyone with this cheesy move.  BEP is in the toilet, his career is in the sewer, and now it seems he wants to bring it out to the pipeline that leads to the ocean.

Leave Skateboard P alone.

mean.gif

This case will be an easy win for Will.i.am as he trademarked it in 2010 in Class 25 (clothing). Pharells legal team should have looked into this before launching the brand as he will have to pay damages based on the sales his company has earned so far......When it comes to trademarks and brands you have to get all of this checked out before you launch anything....

Here is the I AM trademark info

Word Mark I AM
Goods and Services IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, namely, aprons, baby bibs not of paper, bandanas, beachwear, belted wraps as clothing, coats, cover-ups, dresses, earmuffs, gloves, hooded sweat shirts, infant wear, jackets, jeans, jerseys, jump suits, leggings, lingerie, lounge wear, mittens, mock turtle necks, sweaters, neckties, overalls, pains, ponchos, pullovers, robes, scarves, shirts, shorts, skirts, sleep wear, snowsuits, socks, sweaters, sweat pants, sweatshirts, swim wear, suits, t-shirts, tank tops, track pants, tunics, tuxedos, undergarments, vests, and wind resistant jackets; belts; head wear; footwear; insoles for footwear; and wrist bands made of cloth
Standard Characters Claimed
Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
Serial Number 85044498
Filing Date May 21, 2010
Current Basis 1B
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition April 12, 2011
Owner (APPLICANT) Adams, William INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES 450 N. Roxbury Drive, 8th Floor c/o Hertz & Lichtenstein, LLP Beverly Hills CALIFORNIA 90210
Attorney of Record Jill M. Pietrini, Esq.
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

P will skate out the court when this nonsense is dropped
1364349464_tumblr_mdbnln4weC1r7jrhio1_500.gif

I don't think too many rappers or r&b acts will work with the black Elroy jetson after this tho lol

I don't agree with his case against P about the I AM brand, but for all you fools saying BEP or Will is washed your out of your mind. DO you realize that corny "I Got a feeling" song was a WORLDWIDE HIT? Don't write him or the the group off quite yet. No matter how you feel about their music.

Last edited:
I don't agree with his case against P about the I AM brand, but for all you fools saying BEP or Will is washed your out of your mind. DO you realize that corny "I Got a feeling" song was a WORLDWIDE HIT? Don't write him or the the group off quite yet. No matter how you feel about their music.
At least for me, his music is not in question because he has made some good songs you can get your groove to but to sit here and pull a stunt like this shows your True character as a person. If you have mutual respect for one of your musical peers, why don't you pull him aside and say" I feel this is not a good look homie and I trademarked this phase, can we work something out", I seriously doubt that P is a douche( he always seems humble to me), they could have worked this out behind close doors, just makes him look petty.
I guess he will sue Will Smith next
i_am_legend_ver4_xlg.jpg

Last edited:
the overall sentiment is that they were corny, not washed

Back
Top Bottom