Will I Am is sueing Pharrell "i am OTHER" brand

Will may have a legit point but it is not a smart move to sue and burn bridges with Pharrell, who is friends with everyone, including Jay-Z and JT.

Unless he's thinks riding with Fergie and Vega from Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li is just fine.

Will may have a legit point but it is not a smart move to sue and burn bridges with Pharrell, who is friends with everyone, including Jay-Z and JT.

Unless he's thinks riding with Fergie and Vega from Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li is just fine.

I'm sure Will I am is friends with Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Ga Ga...

He'll survive without those two.

This dude is a clown 
mean.gif
jelly-belly-licorice-5-pound-bag.jpg

is this not the case already?  dude has been pop for a while
Not really, he has collaborated a lot with usher( can't stand that dude anymore)
But at the same time I agree he has been pop for a while, I mean that world of music does see the most money( ie PitBull and Flo-Rida made that switch quickly)
But the music industry is smaller then we think especially amongst the "go to" producers
So him acting like this, is just a bad look even if he is in the right, he could have just been like"Say P can I holla at you"...
Will wants to see some of that Despicable Me musical production money from Pharrell lol

I'm sure Will I am is friends with Madonna, Britney Spears, and Lady Ga Ga...

He'll survive without those two.

True. I guess my point is, Will and the BEP ride gimmicks, and he'd be better off not burning bridges with someone like Pharrell. Over a clothing line and the words "I AM." Who knows when the gimmicks stop working.

Anyway speak of the devil

Pharrell Williams ‏@Pharrell 38s
Follow @i_am_OTHER on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/iamOTHER

Last edited:
People hating on Will.I.Am are underestimating dudes power in the industry. People look at him and think he's a clown by the way he dresses and looks and obviously people are on Pharrell's sack cause he's worshipped as the god of cool on NT.

but Will.I.Am is a beast in the music industry from a business standpoint. Trust he will not be blackballed, especially when he has shown time and time again that his ability to demonstrate  $$$ in the business. 

People hating on Will.I.Am are underestimating dudes power in the industry. People look at him and think he's a clown by the way he dresses and looks and obviously people are on Pharrell's sack cause he's worshipped as the god of cool on NT.

but Will.I.Am is a beast in the music industry from a business standpoint. Trust he will not be blackballed, especially when he has shown time and time again that his ability to demonstrate  $$$ in the business. 
1073_1337797666.gif

Keep defending this cornball
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3509200

will.i.am [emoji]10004[/emoji] @iamwill
i.am not suing @Pharrell & I NEVER WAS.. What i.am doing is... #iamSCHOLARSHIP sending kids to school debt free. go2 http://www.iamANGELfoundation.org

At least he's using the publicity on the situation to bring attention to a scholarship, that's cool.

:lol: @ him NEEDING to start the tweet off by saying i.am though

I thinkt he power of hate is too strong within yall. I dont really care for dude, but amongst all the black pop artists I think hes the strongest. I may not particularly like the song but his beats are almost ALWAYS on point and he is almost always ahead of the game when it comes to pop trends. I mean damn, i didnt care fr the album but the beats on that last BEP album were a bit ahead of its time, lets give credit where its due.

I can see him suing pharell if hes using the IAM for other things like in that twitter post, and who knows? It could have been his law team making the lawsuit up and he just never got around to looking into it himself you never know. At the end of the day its just business and nothing personal. Its cold in this business, no matter how cool you think somebody is[pharell]

Why is it hate to not like someone's music and style?

Dude's music is garbage. My kids had me listening to all of his albums one summer because they loved BEP's and I just couldn't get into it. Sure the production is good, but dude has the money to get great production and he's a talented musician from what I understand, however his music isn't for me, it's for children and teenage girls.

@StrictlyStyles its not about being on Pharrells' sack or thinking he is cool but if I Am a mutual acquaintance or you obviously respect me for my musical talents or you wouldn't have had me on your show, then why can't you just have " your people call my people" type convo...
If you really about being a BOSS you don't let people make moves for you unless you sign off on it
Like I have said a million times, Will.i.am is not corny because of the music he puts out( I dig the BEPS' even with Fergie) but the way he went about this plus back tracking is just lame
It's like how you going to sue somebody for " plagerism" when most of your songs are samples...Where They Do That At???
I guess what they say no friends in entertainment

Last edited:
@StrictlyStyles its not about being on Pharrells' sack or thinking he is cool but if I Am a mutual acquaintance or you obviously respect me for my musical talents or you wouldn't have had me on your show, then why can't you just have " your people call my people" type convo...
If you really about being a BOSS you don't let people make moves for you unless you sign off on it
Like I have said a million times, Will.i.am is not corny because of the music he puts out( I dig the BEPS' even with Fergie) but the way he went about this plus back tracking is just lame
It's like how you going to sue somebody for " plagerism" when most of your songs are samples...Where They Do That At???
I guess what they say no friends in entertainment
Where they do that at? in the industry. Like i said before its an industry man, at the end of the day its just business and nobody knows how the lawsuit even came about. Could have been his legal team sniffin and brought up the lawsuit he might have just said aight whatever, we have no idea, so when he said he wasnt suing him, it may have been only partly true.

Where they do that at? in the industry. Like i said before its an industry man, at the end of the day its just business and nobody knows how the lawsuit even came about. Could have been his legal team sniffin and brought up the lawsuit he might have just said aight whatever, we have no idea, so when he said he wasnt suing him, it may have been only partly true.
Yes it's the INDUSTRY but Will.I.Am is a big enough player in the game to know what's going on...Like I said if you are a BOSS about your money and company,you know what's up, this is not just coincidental, and Will is a really smart dude, so I don't buy that excuse, plus if he didnt send the dogs he wouldn't have back track with them lame tweets
He would have literally came out and said something yesterday and not use the " children" as an excuse...

Yes it's the INDUSTRY but Will.I.Am is a big enough player in the game to know what's going on...Like I said if you are a BOSS about your money and company,you know what's up, this is not just coincidental, and Will is a really smart dude, so I don't buy that excuse, plus if he didnt send the dogs he wouldn't have back track with them lame tweets
He would have literally came out and said something yesterday and not use the " children" as an excuse...

I understand where your coming from but in the industry suing someone and talking things out are two different things. It happens all the time, to even players bigger than will and pharell. and the tweets could have just been to save face, which is also just business as well. None of this is black and white and none of us know the whole story here because everything is not being told, but at the same time im just trying to make yall aware that trying to talk stuff out isn't always how things are done in any industry, regardless of what we think about the players involved. Everybody needs/wants dat money.

Last edited:
I understand where your coming from but in the industry suing someone and talking things out are two different things. It happens all the time, to even players bigger than will and pharell. and the tweets could have just been to save face, which is also just business as well. None of this is black and white and none of us know the whole story here because everything is not being told, but at the same time im just trying to make yall aware that trying to talk stuff out isn't always how things are done in any industry, regardless of what we think about the players involved. Everybody needs/wants dat money.

Pipe down Fergie

Back
Top Bottom