will you demand that your wife breastfeed your children?

The health benefits to breast feeding are vast to both mother and child.
Pediatricians recommend breastfeeding babies for a year however only 22% of mothers breastfeed their children for a year.

thoughts?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I really wont care.

frown.gif

Feel sorry for your potential child and wife

• Breast-fed children are more resistant to disease and infection early in life than formula-fed children
  • Breast-fed children are less likely to contract a number of diseases later in life, including juvenile diabetes, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, and cancer before the age of 15
  • Mothers who breastfeed are less likely to develop osteoporosis later in life, are able to lose weight gained during pregnancy more easily and have a lower risk of breast, uterine and ovarian cancer

Most importantly it's free. Plus as mentioned, it helps them get their baby weight off. I think it's sexy too, I be watching those lactation +*@@ videos sometimes.
laugh.gif
lmao at demand...

i've heard breastfeeding can be painful...

They can use the pumps then, or just squeeze and squirt it.

You cant really demand it,if your wife is uncomfortable or nervous the milk she produces will be no good,plus your child has to latch on so you really have no say

I can't demand it, but I'm definitely going to push for the breast milk to be fed to my child.

And dammit I'll try some too.

some women can't produce enough milk to satisfy the needs of the baby. sometimes you have to supplement

first 2 years. It's crazy how many mothers don't. Chicks talking about how they'd die for theirs and find this to be too much of a hassle and ignore how good it actually is for the baby. Crazy world

It would be up to her, even though there are many benefits for mother and child when it comes to breast feeding.

I am pretty sure my wife will be smart enough to understand the benefits and do what is best.

If my wife wants any chance living on this earth. She best believe to do as I say... If I want her to get breat implants, she's getting them. BLEEDAT!

How you demand what a woman wants to do with her body? you republican? but one of my friends didn't breastfeed because she didn't like the sucking feeling, felt like slapping her when she said it.

I wish my "husband" would DEMAND that I breast feed.
laugh.gif

I probably won't  because it hurts and I've seen some of the women's breast that do it and 
sick.gif

No Thanks

Maybe breast pump...meh

Originally Posted by dunks87

I wish my "husband" would DEMAND that I breast feed.
laugh.gif

I probably won't  because it hurts and I've seen some of the women's breast that do it and 
sick.gif

No Thanks

Maybe breast pump...meh

Your man isn't "man" enough for you huh... I can help you with that!

yo I don't know if its this topic, niketalk, or an ad but I almost got a virus and this is the only subject I've got tab i've got open, this and dressing better.

just a heads up.

on topic: i'd prefer the natural method but who am i to say

Back
Top Bottom