*Pasadena checking in

Wearing t-shirts on Christmas 

while 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  on my balcony with the sun shining

The east coast could sick my duck

In before the east coasters come in saying they NEED snow, rain, sleet, ice, wind, etc.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

In before the east coasters come in saying they NEED snow, rain, sleet, ice, wind, etc.

I'm an east coaster and I really, really want to live somewhere warm
laugh.gif

I'm jelly. 30 degrees in Ohio but don't fret, classes at Ohio State resume on Tuesday and I'll be good to go.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol. that's way too cold at night. it's like 80 in the day and 70 at night here in hawaii.
brb. rebooting computer. pics don't work.
wink.gif
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We've been treated with a lot of sunshine in the east bay, hopefully it last all winter.

tht is almost exactly how it was when I went ot miami last year around xmas. I was lol @ all my NY freinds trapped in the blizzard

It's chillier here in the Bay, but it's still sunny/partly cloudy. I've been going out in t shirts, bball shorts, and flip flops during the day. I still haven't lost my ugly @#$ farmer's tan from 3 months ago due to the constant sunshine
laugh.gif
I'm flying out to NY from Cali tonight though... My body is not ready 
laugh.gif
I can handle cold temperatures, but  I heard those winds you guys have been getting are crazy 

Well.. living in CT it is very unusual that we haven't gotten any snow at all other than some at the end of October.. kind of odd it's warmer now then it was 2 months ago. 

As much as I like NYC, I could never move permanently to a city with weather like that. Cold is fine, snow is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Last December was the most stressful period of travel of all time. @#@% was such a huge relief when I landed back in Cali
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom