Wiz Khalifa - Say Yeah (don't sleep on this)

hopefully this song blows up cuz it's so
pimp.gif
imo. It samples an technosong but it's still
pimp.gif
regardless.

I know Wiz is from the Burgh but when I used to go to school there that techno sample was used for a commercial for a local gentleman's club.....so thisjust reminds me of that. Not really feeling this though. The sample is not well executed and Wiz's flow is on some Cam'ron mother goose rhymes stuff.

I mess with it. From other responses I've heard it seems like it's really hit or miss, but I think it has the possibility to blow

Check Wiz's latest mixtape Prince of the City 2 though...one of the hottest mixtapes I've heard in a while...all original production...classic hip-hop

i hated playing this song as a DJ back in the day. once i heard the song i immediately stopped it

way to not flip or re-work the sample

with that said, I will bump this everywhere I go

Cam, If you readin' this, Y'all should push this to the Top 40 pop stations...Get them white people on lock.

This should be on TRL/VH1 everyday...This is a Hip-hop/pop joint, Y'all need to promote it like a pop joint.

he's right..ya should Push this HEAVY to the white folks...i played it for a few and they was loving it...ya should strike now

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Cam, If you readin' this, Y'all should push this to the Top 40 pop stations...Get them white people on lock.

This should be on TRL/VH1 everyday...This is a Hip-hop/pop joint, Y'all need to promote it like a pop joint.

he's right..ya should Push this HEAVY to the white folks...i played it for a few and they was loving it...ya should strike now

Already bein done to some extent...Thats what say yeah was basically meant for..to widen out his fanbase and reach a diffrent vibe with the sample

i dled some instrumental tape and heard the beat by itself first some weeks back, i was shocked but had a grin, track is dope though

myspace.com/hwflossss

He's getting play down here in NC

Heard this at all three of the clubs I was at on Friday and Saturday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when I first heard this, the DJ was mixing this with Jeezy's verse on Love in this Club, I don't know if it was to show the similarities inthe flow, or whatever.

Regardless, I don't know why I can't get with Wiz.

This is getting decent spin on Toronto radio. Probably because 3/4s of the city knows how to dance with glow sticks.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I know Wiz is from the Burgh but when I used to go to school there that techno sample was used for a commercial for a local gentleman's club.....so this just reminds me of that. Not really feeling this though. The sample is not well executed and Wiz's flow is on some Cam'ron mother goose rhymes stuff.
word.

Back
Top Bottom