Wiz Khalifa wearing fake Air Jordan VI's?

Hmm... Hard to tell since fakes and authentics both use suede instead of durabuck now.  Could just be customized Varsity reds.

Its probably just be the blurry pic, but those look like they dont have an airbag. Makes me wonder if they might just be digitally edited and wiz was actually wearing Vreds of Infrareds for the shoot.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Why would they edit those and not the charcoal 9's his "opponent" was wearing...

Its hard to tell because they are only shown for less than a second but now that you mention it the IX also appear to have all the red 23 and globe logo edited out.

fake or not he got more money then anyone posting in this thread 
so its not a big deal if there real or fake

he gets jordans for nothing 

i have met wiz before too bad at the time i was not smoking

hes a good guy

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

hes a good guy
co-sign

hes a good guy
I doubt this cat has bread like that. 1 "major label" album 2 indy albums and some mix-tapes don't get you major $$$

Originally Posted by flaco425

hes a good guy
I doubt this cat has bread like that. 1 "major label" album 2 indy albums and some mix-tapes don't get you major $$$

do you have 2 or 3 million ?
i sure as hell dont 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

i mean its not all the money in the world that he has 

but he gets way more then 20 k a show 

Who cares, millions or not, hes a douche for wearing fake J's, and supporting the crooks. Its funny how people trying to justify by saying customs, or blurred Pic and crap. If it was anyone else like some1 here on NT, they would be lit up for it.
Originally Posted by marcelwuzhere

commercial is nice

Those dont look like jordan at all if you ask me.

Yeah that first pic/video mademe think of the old Shaq instapump for some reason

imo they look like some fusion junk. probably gonna be some jordan vi flight's or some garbage like that coming out soon. nike thinking wiz khalifa wearing them means sales. little do they know wiz khalifa is garbage! lol. btw, when did it become cool to dress like a bum? literally, a bum. (0:11 and 0:17) but like steve said above me, who cares.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Who cares, millions or not, hes a douche for wearing fake J's, and supporting the crooks. Its funny how people trying to justify by saying customs, or blurred Pic and crap. If it was anyone else like some1 here on NT, they would be lit up for it.
Not everyone on NT are in commercials where there are copyright issues. Calm down. 
wink.gif

Trying to promote JB?

Could be like how some tv shows/commercials tape the 'Apple' logo on the back of the MacBook, to hide it.

Why would Wiz be wearing fake Jordan's when he could easy call up Spitta and have him throw him a pair. You know Curren$y ain't wearing no fake J's.

Back
Top Bottom