Woman killed by an Illegal Immigrant

wait this is supposed to be a bad thing? :rofl: :lol:

it's kind of ironic that the classic conservative views of free market and survival of the fittest goes out the window when they get scared of competing with illegal immigrants. you really lacking that much confidence in yourself and your kin b that you gotta spend time supporting keeping other human beings down.

I posted it to show that the tech industry is pushing for reform as well. Since people always say americans won't do the jobs illegals do as if every single one is picking strawberries.

Im a registed independent and voted for obama. Older i get i notice the "liberals" are just as if not MORE intolerant of opposing views than conservatives. Shrugs. Openly rooting for illegal immigration is simply weird and self defeating.

Last edited:
No thread about this?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...point-finger-at-city-for-releasing-suspected/

Sorry but illegal immigrants of any race should not be in America. The suspect was already deported 5 times but still was able to come here. America has to incorporate a better fix of the immigration laws, system and apply more strict policies and enforcement. Illegal Aliens of any race are stealing jobs, helping businesses get richer, sending money to their homeland where their country of origin benefits. Democrats want to keep them for potential voting and it's absurd. I don't like Trump, but half of what he said we can all agree with but stories like these make him have a point. Even put more strict policies on international college students from Europe, Asia, Middle East because many of them overstay on their Visas.

If you want to immigrate here, you have to do it the fair way that most of our ancestors/grand parents did.

Shutyoass228rn.gif

was it mentioned that the gun was found on a bench and traced back a federal agent ?

What completely horrible and biased "sources" :rofl:

He didn't even take time to research the writers.

Google AJ Delgado famb.

Yeah...

2nd article is FROM a group that wants to eliminate immigration.

:smh: This guy :lol:.

Go sit down somewhere dub.

This dude literally googled "blacks illegal immigration" and copypastad the first two results.

Didn't even read the articles.

I'd be embarassed to take these articles seriously. I'm actually offended that you think that as dynamic and far reaching a race we are, that the elimination of "guest worker" positions hurt us. Feet kicked up in my mo' ****** air conditioned office you bring this ******** to me? man if you don't go choke on something.

stealing jobs? who do you think are hiring them? thats right, americans are. dont be upset at them for taking a job that your average welfare recipient wouldnt even think about doing, be mad at the man hiring them while only paying pennies on the dollar.

coming here the fair way like "our" ancestors? boooy you better stop

there's always that one kid who did bad in school but finally got an A that one time cause he "actually tried" and starts feeling himself.

Naivety on a hunnid.

But I agree that repeated criminals Pena lay shouldn't just be simply let loose. There has to be a form of punishment (congruent with the crimes themselves) for those ahem illegal immigrants. That makes sense.

It also makes sense that the process to become legal should be clearer cause man is it strangely difficult. Of course people are gonna wanna make it here someway.

shoot I'd overnight fedex mysf in a box if I had to. Probably work my way up and marry the hottest McDonald's worker and call it a win.

Go home and look up the word illegal. Get back to me.

Black men are the most negatively impacted by illegal immigration. It's ironic that you would be all for it.

Republicans wants the cheap labor

democrats want the eventual votes if they get amnesty and to please their base

It's pretty simple.
they're either starting their own businesses or working under the table......most illegal immigrants are working jobs NOBODY wants

let them folks cook.....now I do think they should work towards becoming legal when they come here but I'm not knocking them having an opportunity 

Rusty will you ever entertain the idea of being some type of politician? 
nerd.gif

you seem well versed and passionate about politics 

View media item 1599366

they're either starting their own businesses or working under the table......most illegal immigrants are working jobs NOBODY wants

let them folks cook.....now I do think they should work towards becoming legal when they come here but I'm not knocking them having an opportunity 

Well there you have it. If Marcus can't make this into a black problem it cannot be done. :lol:

All love bro

Rusty will you ever entertain the idea of being some type of politician? :nerd:

you seem well versed and passionate about politics 

Let's get it rollin Rusty. First NT backed politician.

View media item 1599366

Well there you have it. If Marcus can't make this into a black problem it cannot be done. :lol:

All love bro

lmao.

So you're blaming en entire population of illegal immigrants over ONE man's deed? Serious?

Here's an example of the jobs that are being taken away from hardworking Americans! :rolleyes

First off, crimes from illegal immigrants have been happening, it's just a big issue now with the current immigrant crisis and Trump's dumb rants. Second, that "one man's deed" could only be the beginning. Imagine if the doors are still open 20 years from now, more crimes, more jobs lost, more drain on our economy. If he was deported 5 times, imagine how easy it is for others to come here and not counting Mexico's growing population since many are Catholics and don't use condoms. And also basically that was a terrorist attack...

Think about it.

Terrorist attack? You've got the hyperbole down, I must say.

Suspect does not belong here in the first place, used a deadly weapon and killed an American citizen and putting fear among the nation, since it's in the news.

Can't believe some people here are willing to open borders for the whole world to come here :smh:, it doesn't make sense, it's like you guys want to destroy your own home. People really have to think hard and think clearly and stop bringing up the past when the future matters the most. Damn...

Last edited:
Was Dylan Roof a terrorist or a hero to you?

Would love to know OP's lineage since apparently you or anyone in your family weren't an immigrant. God forbid these hard working people come here in search of a safe place to live and opportunity.

Last edited:

Well there you have it. If Marcus can't make this into a black problem it cannot be done.
laugh.gif

All love bro
laugh.gif

this misunderstanding that I hate all people not black is so mistaken.....I can want the best for my people and expect the same for others. It just so happens blacks have been getting beat in the head here for a long *** time 

The point is you don't see him as a terrorist.

I guess we have our own definition of terrorist. I say it's an act of violence upon one nation's citizen to another. Dylan is not labeled a terrorist as frequent in news articles. But the fact of the matter is, both Dylan and the suspect should be charged for murder. Only difference between the 2 is, we'll probably deport the illegal immigrant back to his homeland instead of putting him in jail to use our tax monies because we all love and care so much for illegals and giving him the death penalty is a "Breach of International Law" according to this current news article.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/07/08/mexico.execution.un/index.html

The suspect probably won't get the death penalty.

First off, crimes from illegal immigrants have been happening, it's just a big issue now with the current immigrant crisis and Trump's dumb rants. Second, that "one man's deed" could only be the beginning. Imagine if the doors are still open 20 years from now, more crimes, more jobs lost, more drain on our economy. If he was deported 5 times, imagine how easy it is for others to come here and not counting Mexico's growing population since many are Catholics and don't use condoms. And also basically that was a terrorist attack...

Think about it.

At first I was like you which was having that fear of illegals coming here committing crime as evident in this thread a few months back...

http://niketalk.com/t/624520/am-i-t...hink-the-fear-of-illegal-imigration-is-absurd

HOWEVER I changed my tune! .. WHY? Education thru research thanks to NTer Comparison Ford who posted several links that I spent quite a bit of time researching and comprehending.

It's easy to be hateful and to be a fear monger like how you're posting about 20 years from now, terrorist this, economy that, but another to be compassionate over another human being's struggle regardless of religion, race, sex, etc.

I guess we have our own definition of terrorist. I say it's an act of violence upon one nation's citizen to another. Dylan is not labeled a terrorist as frequent in news articles. But the fact of the matter is, both Dylan and the suspect should be charged for murder. Only difference between the 2 is, we'll probably deport the illegal immigrant back to his homeland instead of putting him in jail to use our tax monies because we all love and care so much for illegals and giving him the death penalty is a "Breach of International Law" according to this current news article.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/07/08/mexico.execution.un/index.html

The suspect probably won't get the death penalty.

I guess you made up your own definition of terrorism because it has nothing to do with what nation your from.

Think about it.

At first I was like you which was having that fear of illegals coming here committing crime as evident in this thread a few months back...

http://niketalk.com/t/624520/am-i-t...hink-the-fear-of-illegal-imigration-is-absurd

HOWEVER I changed my tune! .. WHY? Education thru research thanks to NTer Comparison Ford who posted several links that I spent quite a bit of time researching and comprehending.

It's easy to be hateful and to be a fear monger like how you're posting about 20 years from now, terrorist this, economy that, but another to be compassionate over another human being's struggle regardless of religion, race, sex, etc.

^ But as stated, illegal immigrants are GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why add more trouble to the already troubling situation? Just because the study today shows they do less crimes, they still do crimes and if you can get deported and come back 5 times, think of how easier it is for many other illegal immigrants to come here? Think if all the jobs are taken by the illegals, what other jobs will there be remaining for the rest of the illegals? They will have resort to petty crimes for money. They don't have knowledge of our laws. Yesterday when I was riding the bus, an illegal immigrant was breast feeding her own baby in public. She may have not known that it's inappropriate to expose her breast in public.

Would love to know OP's lineage since apparently you or anyone in your family weren't an immigrant. God forbid these hard working people come here in search of a safe place to live and opportunity.

Already said I was part Native American. But I still speak on behalf of the American National side. But let me ask you, is it the U.S fault TODAY that Mexico isn't as good as it should be? I know Mexico lost land, but they still had rich oil resources, among other resources. Why should the U.S be responsible for another country's fault?

Last edited:
part native american soooooooooo what else are you? I'm assuming white because you're using your minority side as a pass to say the slick **** you're saying. 

but it's the internet so you can obviously deny it 

What's that have to do with anything? He's just a dumb lunatic psycho killer who deserves the death penalty.

lmaoo lunatic pyscho?? The dude believe in apartheid, he was a terrorist ,He killed american citizens because of an ideology including a state senator

Back
Top Bottom