Women wearing UGG boots?

Uggs
pimp.gif

Fake Uggs
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Ive seen so many girls wear Uggs. That i dont even care anymore.
as long as they wearin tights/leggings with it im satisfied.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eww, yuck, disgusting. have some damn class and were some proper shoes
30t6p3b.gif
@ the trashy females that wear these "shoes" to class/ their jobs. these young people today i swear
30t6p3b.gif

I'm assuming people who think like this believe it's okay to be wearing Nike hoopin shorts with long socks, and some sandals to class though, right? 
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

eww, yuck, disgusting. have some damn class and were some proper shoes
30t6p3b.gif
@ the trashy females that wear these "shoes" to class/ their jobs. these young people today i swear
30t6p3b.gif

I'm assuming people who think like this believe it's okay to be wearing Nike hoopin shorts with long socks, and some sandals to class though, right? 
grin.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
how are Uggs trashy? I used to work at a shoe store that sold Uggs n you have all types of women buying them. The store I worked at was in manhattan so I dealt with people from every country you can imagine, n the majority of them bought Uggs. Women mostly buy them because they're the warmest boots they can find. Have you ever seen rain boots for women? There's nothing fashionable about a rubber boot but they keep their feet dry in the rain so who cares? And they cost $180 in the high version in womens sizes so it's not like everyone has them because they're cheep. At least these women are paying all that money for REAL sheepskin unlike the people on this board that drop $175 on synthetic leather jordan 3s that look like they got pulled out of an oil spill

Dude said UGG's were trashy
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, he probably seen some chicks in the hood wearing fake UGG's or something.

Most girsl that wear UGG's are nothing near trashy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Dude said UGG's were trashy
eek.gif
laugh.gif
, he probably seen some chicks in the hood wearing fake UGG's or something.

Most girsl that wear UGG's are nothing near trashy.
laugh.gif

real life...
now wearing them fake "bearclaw" wannabe uggs 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are few things a girl can wear on her feet that are less attractive than eskihoes. Jesus sandals/gladiators come a close second.

Saw a Japanese student on campus wearing uggs, sweats, and a hot pink shirt. SMH but to each their own I guess haha

I'm getting wifey a pair for Xmas

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Appreciated when done correctly
devil.gif

Jessica+Aspen+Black+UGG+Boots+002.jpg
I was thinking about this today O.P. Except I thought how good some women look in them.
I love the Spandex/Leggings with Uggs and a long shirt that barely covers the mass.
pimp.gif

Looks amazing
pimp.gif
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom