Womenfolk of NT: what is the best way that you have been approached by a dude?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Not a woman, but I usually just show'em the chain and I'm getting some brain.

Many would refer to this as a "chain reaction"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:
Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.

I like your style. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Best way? I usually respond to men that come up to me and introduce themselves respectfully. That can be just saying Hi, how are you and what is your name and going from there. It is the way the guy will do it though. Usually there is this charm about a guy who will get my attention if he comes to approach me.It is also the way he carries himself, a sense of maturity, and a sense of humor that just does it for me.

Why don't you just say, "I really don't know" 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

yo that was so ignant I couldnt not laugh, the rolling emoticon took you from inquisitive to dirtbag

smile.gif

A sense of humor...not one of those "i like to crack raunchy sarcastic jokes" kinda guys......then you are automatically seen as creepy. A man with confidence. Most women are very approachable when a man steps up with confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) and a friendly sense of humor, no matter what you look like. Women do not like to be whistled or summoned at like a dog. Nothing is more sexy than a man that has his sh*t together. Clean appearance, hopefully a car or transportation, somewhere to live, and educated (nothing fancy, just the basics).....if you do not have any of the listed then hopefully on the road to obtaining, women can only admire a hard working man trying to get his life right.

Serious question: do y'all like or mind being approached while ur on the phone, taking care of errands,
or would u rather get approached in a more appropriate setting i.e.. bar, lounge, etc., and if so hows the
best way to get ur attention so u will stop and speak w/o feeling offended? Go!

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

NT taught me to do the opposite of what a girl says she wants/likes, though.
laugh.gif

You stay on this site long enough, you'll learn to do the exact opposite of what some of these dudes say.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Serious question: do y'all like or mind being approached while ur on the phone, taking care of errands,
or would u rather get approached in a more appropriate setting i.e.. bar, lounge, etc., and if so hows the
best way to get ur attention so u will stop and speak w/o feeling offended? Go!

I'd like to know this as well. I never meet decent chicks at bars/clubs but its easy to approach them for me, yet it seems hella creepy trying to talk to a chick at the grocery store, coffee shop, etc.

Can a dude holla at random places?

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Well this one time this dude walked up to me but we had mutual friends. So i see him and i am like damn i havent seen you in ages. Dude begins to talk about how we should link up some time. Im like yeah you know I love watching sports and drinking. So dude cuts the convo up with damn you are a good looking dude, I replied yeah thanks man i know
indifferent.gif
. Then he asked if i was gay, I was like no i am not i have a girlfriend. So dude begins to spit game like yo if you need a teacher i can show you the ropes.
30t6p3b.gif
. He was like but yo let me get your number and i couldn't say no so i gave him my number.
30t6p3b.gif

What did I just read?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

this thread has potential.... but the usual bum $#$%s, with nothing to add, try to fetch a laugh and kill it

Sort of like 90 percent of all threads here 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif
laugh.gif

yo that was so ignant I couldnt not laugh, the rolling emoticon took you from inquisitive to dirtbag
I'm saying though...Hazel is the homie though via PMs I've traded with her...but that response was full of intangibles...like how the hell is someone who even has to ask the question like OP is (a good question but hard to answer) going to helped? 
Look at what I highlighted:

I mean...
grin.gif
 ....If anyone was helped by that, LET ME KNOW...cause that vague as hell...and I bet she thought she was dropping jewels. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I hope more women respond, because it would be an interesting topic, but just being vague won't help us.

Telling us in detail, without revealing who it was, how someone seduced or approach you is the best way for anyone to gain anything from this. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm saying though...Hazel is the homie though via PMs I've traded with her...but that response was full of intangibles...like how the hell is someone who even has to ask the question like OP is (a good question but hard to answer) going to helped? 

I mean...
grin.gif
 ....If anyone was helped by that, LET ME KNOW...cause that vague as hell...and I bet she thought she was dropping jewels. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I hope more women respond, because it would be an interesting topic, but just being vague won't help us.

Telling us in detail, without revealing who it was, how someone seduced or approach you is the best way for anyone to gain anything from this. 

But really you can't be surprised by the answers though can you ?
I mean let's just face it women who really know what they want and not what they've been told they want is very rare.

If they do know what they want, even then it's just vague little pieces here and there. they can't articulately (no offense) in general terms say what attracts them. 

They go into what they are feeling at the time, and as we know no human being can replicate a feeling either they do it unconsciously or they don't.

With that said this country is known for being spoiled, everybody wants everything in one person even if they themselves don't posses even 1/5 th of those qualities.

Hey everybody entitled to like what they like, but then again like girls always say guy's shouldn't try to get with a girl who's not in their league the same should apply to them.

Originally Posted by NYC game

laugh.gif

I mean...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But really you can't be surprised by the answers though can you ?
I mean let's just face it women who really know what they want and not what they've been told they want is very rare.

If they do know what they want, even then it's just vague little pieces here and there. they can't articulately (no offense) in general terms say what attracts them. 

They go into what they are feeling at the time, and as we know no human being can replicate a feeling either they do it unconsciously or they don't.

With that said this country is known for being spoiled, everybody wants everything in one person even if they themselves don't posses even 1/5 th of those qualities.

Hey everybody entitled to like what they like, but then again like girls always say guy's shouldn't try to get with a girl who's not in their league the same should apply to them.

This is why I say: Don't tell me what you like or what you want, tell me what WORKED.
I want to hear details of how things went and what you thought as those events occurred, not what you expected to happen. 

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

just introduce yourself OP it's not that hard. dumb it down bro, they's just wimmenz. say something about her hair or her outfit that will get you in there quick. just take a good hard look at her and try to read her.. put yourself in her shoes. imagine if you had thirsty fat chicks running up on you all day tryna overwhelm you with "personality". I think a big part of it is that chicks don't what to tell you what to do and how to do it, they lose a lil respect for you if that's the case

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What did I just read?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
CRYING!

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

A sense of humor...not one of those "i like to crack raunchy sarcastic jokes" kinda guys......then you are automatically seen as creepy. A man with confidence. Most women are very approachable when a man steps up with confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) and a friendly sense of humor, no matter what you look like. Women do not like to be whistled or summoned at like a dog. Nothing is more sexy than a man that has his sh*t together. Clean appearance, hopefully a car or transportation, somewhere to live, and educated (nothing fancy, just the basics).....if you do not have any of the listed then hopefully on the road to obtaining, women can only admire a hard working man trying to get his life right.

holla at wimmez the n.t y.o.l.o way Show confidence,cockinessFloss the 745/s class when you snag her be a jerk Then you own her mind forever

qft

nothing is exact tho...

two people could approach the same way but if for whatever reason i'm not feeling one or just not having a good day i won't respond the same even if they came w/complete respect

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

qft

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they don't have the secrets to life, the key to unlock the legs, this isn't the holy grail...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you guys kill me. clinging desperately to their short and curlys.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]be a Man, approach someone and introduce yourself. on every single "how do i get a chick vol. yes again" stupid threads i say the same thing. Approach, have a conversation. Ask their name, introduce yourself. If you are actually interested it'll show. Stand up straight, show you a confident man. Don't look like a bum. Don't have sh-t breath. When talking make eye contact, don't stare at your shoes or other females. All these are no brainers... the toughest one for some of you is to have the confidence to just walk up to a perfect stranger and see what's good. Instead of grabbing her arm on a dance floor and humping her jeans for 20 mins. Most of the time, they see a man similar to what i'm explaining they'll come up to you. Trust me gents. It's mad simple.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]or just WIO.[/color]

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What did I just read?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 wait........why didnt you deck this dude in the mouth? you were flattered huh?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by INS

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
 wait........why didnt you deck this dude in the mouth? you were flattered huh?
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom