Words you always want to use in a sentence, but never do

albeit
ostentatious
esoteric
austere
gregarious

i think about using them all the time, but never do...people always think you're trying to be a smart $@% (especially as a black male) when you use words>4 letters long. because of this, i tend to 'dumb down' a lot of my daily conversations.
eyes.gif

EDIT:

I use as many big words as possible, my boys caught on quick, it's funny because I have my hood friends saying words like cop-esthetic.
i'm about to get to that point now...
pimp.gif
do people generally ask you what words mean or go home and look them up, then try to use them the next time they see you? haha.

and i love to use different words.. spices up the conversation if i do say so myself.
agreed.
happy.gif

-waystinthyme

i promise, whatever comes to mind, i say, 100% guaranteed. most of the time it's off the wall. or kinda mean. blessing or curse... i don't know.

and i love to use different words.. spices up the conversation if i do say so myself.

If you like big words you should watch old movies from the 40-60's and old westerns. I love the way they talked.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

indubitably
i came in here to say the same.
plethora...i used it one day and everyone was like
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
then iproceeded to explain to them what it meant.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

razzle dazzle

boomshakalaka

hesonfireee
roll.gif
I've said these words a couple times in practice. Oneof our coaches started to laugh. The other one started muggin.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by iBlink

The other day my boy asked if he could have the rest of me fries

I wanted to respond with [TI]You can have whatever you liiiiike... yeah[/TI]

But I didn't. Next time someone asks me for something, I'm doing it.
Too many people i know say that
smh.gif
$!%# you i say that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

razzle dazzle

boomshakalaka

hesonfireee
LOOOOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
there was this game on n64 that always said that. nba jam or something like that. damn what was it called...

Originally Posted by Rawk On

The other day my boy asked if he could have the rest of me fries

I wanted to respond with [TI]You can have whatever you liiiiike... yeah[/TI]

But I didn't. Next time someone asks me for something, I'm doing it.
Too many people i know say that
smh.gif
Well excuse me, no one I know has done it yet.
Who cares, just do it anyway. I do it all the time, and I wouldn't mind if you or any other person did too. Unless it was THB.....then I'dstop. Immediately.

^I am under the impression that he's become CalvinJohnson....I'm not absolutely sure but others seem to be.

Back
Top Bottom