Working on a new project, check out the progress...

Sneakerhead Anonymus: Confessions of shoe connoisseurs.

- When you love your shoes more than your girl.

- When you care for them so much that you keep them in zip-lock bags.

- when you're moving, you have to make ONE trip just for your shoes.

- When it's raining and you "can't let your babies get wet" so you take them off and walk with your socks.

- When you ALWAYS look down at peoples feet and have the urge to ask them where they got those at.

- When you never wear them because you're afraid of getting the slighest crease on them.

- When your whole life is over because you get a crease.

- When you dislike people who say "they're just shoes."

- When you know EVERYONE that works in every shoe store at the mall and see who can get you a discount...and STILL go early eventhough you know your pair issecure.

- When you decided that you're going to put your kids into some fly %@@ sneakers just to get them in the habit of being a shoe head.

- When your day is complete just because someone said "I like your shoes."

- When you're constantly looking at EVERYONE through your peripherals to see if you're "turning heads" or "breaking necks"

- When you have, or have had, a status dedicated to your shoes on Facebook.

- When you browse 'Flightclub', 'NikeTalk', 'Kixandthecity', 'Pickyourshoes' and so on, to find the newest "heat" forsale.

- When you find a girl 10 times sexier because she's wearin the newest Jordans.

- When you will not ACCEPT playing in any other brand shoes, you'd rather crush yours just because thats all you wear.

- When you have to take full body pics just so people can see the shoes you're wearing.

- When you take pictures of the new shoes you just bought and send it to at least 5 people in your phonebook.

- When you NEVER throw away the box, paper, or cardboard inside the shoe, or receipt, if its a major release.

- When you and your friends have nicknames for the shoes, and mistakenly call them by their nickname when you go buy them at the store...and STILL get mad whenthe employee doesn't know what shoe you're talking about.

- When you feel like only shoeheads should work at shoe stores.

- When you know better than to buy off of Ebay.

- When you have at least 3 pairs of shoes that you have yet to wear, and bought them more than 6 months ago.

roll.gif

This is pretty cool though, just warning you that you will probably get hassled since its not jb related

I can relate in some way to each of these statements except the rainy day one...it's an "oh well" on those days...thoughtful list tho

I agree with everything except the first one. There are some things my girl can do that a shoe can't.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I agree with everything except the first one. There are some things my girl can do that a shoe can't.
PSH, like what?
roll.gif

*sarcasm for those of you that dont get it*

cool list, thought i could add to it:
When you see a shortcut through grass and you decide to take the long way on concrete.

Originally Posted by MF178

- When you know better than to buy off of Ebay.

Agree with all of them except fro that one^^^^
Ebay is your best friend when your looking for shoes, just lookout for fakes

"when you know your better off buying them from Ebay" Love that because sometime i get them for less than retail....

I can't relate.

These just sneakers bra, forreal tho everybody gotta love somethin but dog these are SHOES.

You love shoes more than you love ya girl?
your coorespond a girls sexiness with the Jordans she's wearing?

I don't mean to #+%+ on ya post but from what I'm reading you and a lot of others are obnoxious consumers. Your linking your attraction with theopposite sex to shoes made famous by a retired legend that currently flies around in a jet smoking cubans paid for by you and ya obsession.

I'm pretty sure the women he smashes don't even wear Jordans.

but yea I like Jordans and I love my new Space Jams and I've been coppin since I was 6 but you LOOOOOOOVE Jordans from what I can read.

my only point is i cant relate this strongly and that i think a lot of guys on this site have their priorities mixed up, like that dude that made his elderlygrandma come up and buy his space jams a while back.

When you love Jordans so much you have them shipped to your work because your wife said not to buy them...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I can't relate.

These just sneakers bra, forreal tho everybody gotta love somethin but dog these are SHOES.

You love shoes more than you love ya girl?
your coorespond a girls sexiness with the Jordans she's wearing?

I don't mean to #+%+ on ya post but from what I'm reading you and a lot of others are obnoxious consumers. Your linking your attraction with the opposite sex to shoes made famous by a retired legend that currently flies around in a jet smoking cubans paid for by you and ya obsession.

I'm pretty sure the women he smashes don't even wear Jordans.

but yea I like Jordans and I love my new Space Jams and I've been coppin since I was 6 but you LOOOOOOOVE Jordans from what I can read.

my only point is i cant relate this strongly and that i think a lot of guys on this site have their priorities mixed up, like that dude that made his elderly grandma come up and buy his space jams a while back.
you did not even hav2 reply2 this thread at all..obviously this thread isnt4 u..im pretty sure u dnt kno wut kind of shoes the women he smasheswears. jordan is retired and flies jets and smokes cubans. so wut? he deserves2 do all that, and so wud i if i wus him, except id prolly be in scandals liketiger 4rm f-kn all these bangin a-- actresses and singers etc. and as4 priorities, sum NT'ers on here prolly live in million dollar homes and drive beamersetc, and STILL are sneakerheads, jordan shoeheads, or wut hav u..dnt cme in here all SALTY just bcuz sumone p-ssed in ur cornflakes, or fruity pebbles, or wuthav u..good day sir.

and as4 the initial thread, i feel u homie..i thought i wus the only 1 on sum of those..

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

When you love Jordans so much you have them shipped to your work because your wife said not to buy them...

i do this all the time. i have shoes in my office that my girl dont know about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT

OMG...tooo funny!!! My wife ALWAYS bugs on me for buyin jays!!! NEVER had to ship em to work tho LOL

Back
Top Bottom