Working on a new project, check out the progress...

illest35 wrote: as4 priorities, sum NT'ers on here prolly live in million dollar homes and drive beamers etc, and STILL are sneakerheads, jordan shoeheads, or wut hav u..dnt cme in here all SALTY just bcuz sumone p-ssed in ur cornflakes, or fruity pebbles, or wut hav u..good day sir.

and as4 the initial thread, i feel u homie..i thought i wus the only 1 on sum of those..

QFT...I see your $1million house and beemer and raise you another $1million and a Range. But I still buy kicks off ebay...and back in the day I used to hidekicks in my trunk and wait until my parents went out before I brought them inside.

- When you decided that you're going to put your kids into some fly %@@ sneakers just to get them in the habit of being a shoe head. - When you have atleast 3 pairs of shoes that you have yet to wear, and bought them more than 6 months ago. - When you feel like only shoeheads should work at shoe stores. HITME RIGHT ON THE HEAD.......

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I can't relate.

These just sneakers bra, forreal tho everybody gotta love somethin but dog these are SHOES.

You love shoes more than you love ya girl?
your coorespond a girls sexiness with the Jordans she's wearing?

I don't mean to #+%+ on ya post but from what I'm reading you and a lot of others are obnoxious consumers. Your linking your attraction with the opposite sex to shoes made famous by a retired legend that currently flies around in a jet smoking cubans paid for by you and ya obsession.

I'm pretty sure the women he smashes don't even wear Jordans.

but yea I like Jordans and I love my new Space Jams and I've been coppin since I was 6 but you LOOOOOOOVE Jordans from what I can read.

my only point is i cant relate this strongly and that i think a lot of guys on this site have their priorities mixed up, like that dude that made his elderly grandma come up and buy his space jams a while back.
you did not even hav2 reply2 this thread at all..obviously this thread isnt4 u..im pretty sure u dnt kno wut kind of shoes the women he smashes wears. jordan is retired and flies jets and smokes cubans. so wut? he deserves2 do all that, and so wud i if i wus him, except id prolly be in scandals like tiger 4rm f-kn all these bangin a-- actresses and singers etc. and as4 priorities, sum NT'ers on here prolly live in million dollar homes and drive beamers etc, and STILL are sneakerheads, jordan shoeheads, or wut hav u..dnt cme in here all SALTY just bcuz sumone p-ssed in ur cornflakes, or fruity pebbles, or wut hav u..good day sir.

and as4 the initial thread, i feel u homie..i thought i wus the only 1 on sum of those..
laugh.gif
It's not that serious.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

- when you're moving, you have to make ONE trip just for your shoes.
I just moved and yeah...

I just moved last year and it took me three trips putting them in the trunk of my car. I 100% agree with this one.

i can relate to everything except walking in my socks and the ebay one....walking in my socks is OD but i do walk faster to get out the rain
and Ebay is that spot you just got to know what your doing though

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

I can't relate.

These just sneakers bra, forreal tho everybody gotta love somethin but dog these are SHOES.

I don't mean to #+%+ on ya post but from what I'm reading you and a lot of others are obnoxious consumers. Your linking your attraction with the opposite sex to shoes made famous by a retired legend that currently flies around in a jet smoking cubans paid for by you and ya obsession.

but yea I like Jordans and I love my new Space Jams and I've been coppin since I was 6 but you LOOOOOOOVE Jordans from what I can read.

my only point is i cant relate this strongly and that i think a lot of guys on this site have their priorities mixed up, like that dude that made his elderly grandma come up and buy his space jams a while back.
you did not even hav2 reply2 this thread at all..obviously this thread isnt4 u..im pretty sure u dnt kno wut kind of shoes the women he smashes wears. jordan is retired and flies jets and smokes cubans. so wut? he deserves2 do all that, and so wud i if i wus him, except id prolly be in scandals like tiger 4rm f-kn all these bangin a-- actresses and singers etc. and as4 priorities, sum NT'ers on here prolly live in million dollar homes and drive beamers etc, and STILL are sneakerheads, jordan shoeheads, or wut hav u..dnt cme in here all SALTY just bcuz sumone p-ssed in ur cornflakes, or fruity pebbles, or wut hav u..good day sir.

laugh.gif
It's not that serious.

smh.gif
tell that2 mr. grumpy...im all4 the whole thread bcuz i CAN relate..and besides, who askd u??? and that dusnt need a response cuz im not in here4all that. just my 2 cents.

I can't relate.

- When you dislike people who say "they're just shoes."

Prime example
laugh.gif
jk

most of these are amzing

My fav.......When you NEVER throw away the box, paper, or cardboard inside the shoe, or receipt, if its a major release.

This is not being a sneakerhead. This is being a herb. Buy kicks and wear them. You get nothing from having a pair of sneakers sit in your closet. Rock them inthe rain. Play ball in them. Wear them. Don't be such a herb. When the highlight of your life is a pair of sneakers, you are a herb.

Originally Posted by Genius44

This is not being a sneakerhead. This is being a herb. Buy kicks and wear them. You get nothing from having a pair of sneakers sit in your closet. Rock them in the rain. Play ball in them. Wear them. Don't be such a herb. When the highlight of your life is a pair of sneakers, you are a herb.
hey GENIUS, u fall in the same category as Brandon3000..scroll up if ur lost..quick question, did u eat out of the same corn flake bowl thismorning as brandon3000??
sick.gif
roll.gif

seriously though, I get my stuff shipped to work if I buy it online. Then we wifey isnt home I sneak it in and stash it in with my other boxes

Originally Posted by MF178

- When you and your friends have nicknames for the shoes, and mistakenly call them by their nickname when you go buy them at the store...and STILL get mad when the employee doesn't know what shoe you're talking about.
That is all me right here. I can't stand when people work at shoe stores & don't about shoes that are out, let alone coming out.

Yo I clicked on this thread thinking it was gonna be wack.... Man oh man are you on point with these! I would love tosee em on a shirt! Good job OP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate when one of your boys keeps looking at your feet knowing you got that HEAT and decides to hold the complimentsto himself. You think to yourself "%#^ you know my %#! is hot, you just don't wana tell me"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@#% Brandon3000 and Genius44

It's a hobby, it's something we like to do. The same way one of you "herbs" covet your x-box, gucci shades or corvette's. @#% you wana trto rain on our parade for? We make the money and we do what the @#% we want with it. WE LOVE SNEAKERS MOTHER #*&(#

now @#% off
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SSgochin

cool list, thought i could add to it:
When you see a shortcut through grass and you decide to take the long way on concrete.

laugh.gif
man thats a good one. i would take the long way. hahah

Back
Top Bottom