Working on a new project, check out the progress...

Originally Posted by MF178

- When you love your shoes more than your girl.

- When you care for them so much that you keep them in zip-lock bags.

- When it's raining and you "can't let your babies get wet" so you take them off and walk with your socks.

- When you never wear them because you're afraid of getting the slighest crease on them.

- When your whole life is over because you get a crease.

- When you dislike people who say "they're just shoes."

- When you know better than to buy off of Ebay.

*The bolded part means you have problems. On the real, you're an idiot if you rather get freakin sick and get stuck by somethin on the ground for walkinbarefoot just casue it's raining and you don't want to get your shoes wet. pure stupidity.

*Shoes get creased, so what's the point of buying them and not wearing them?

*So, kill yourself if your shoes has a crease on them. Are your shoes gonna matter when you're dead and gone? I think not!

as for the others that aren't in bold. it may and may not be true at times, depending on the situation and girl.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

When you love Jordans, you're afraid to spend money on food and everyday necessities in order to save for a pair of Air Jordans that you really want.

this is kinda true for me. i want a PS3 but i would rather just buy 2 pairs of jordans. i think i am pretty close to caving and getting a PS3 though...

I like it, nice job. Although I don't agree with all of them I believe most of what you said was true. Props.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

OP, YNS!

I can't relate fam, maybe when i was a teenager growin up but c'mon...they're JUST SHOES.
Most of the stuff you provided are traits of a Hypebeast and an insecure person.

And you must not be networking or on top of your game if you have to ask someone where they got their shoes from.
Most of the heat you see, were released years ago, or at a sneaker boutique in your city...c'mon fam.

And you must not know how Footlockers/Footaction/Champs/Finishline work, just because you know about sneakers, dont make you a good worker.
You have to know how to sell products to people, and know more about Nike/Adidas, Basketball/Running than just Jordans.

I understand your love for Jordans and sneakers but most of it is definitely OD!
But in my younger days i would save Lunch money, not go to the movies, and play cards just to save up for Jordans.
Hide them in the backyard knowing my parents would trip seeing another pair coming in.

do u eat corn flakes also?
roll.gif
browse this thread if ur lost..
Frosted Flakes please.
I can agree to a certain point, but the majority of it is lame.
Sneakerhead SIMP at it's finest.

If you don't understand how goofy, and childish the list is, browse the WEBSITE if ur lost...

i didnt make the list nor did i agree to every single one that was listed, just some of them. yes some of them r a bit much, but for the most part itstrue..and u sounded like the othr2 clowns that came in here all salty thats y i calld u out also..and i dnt bother with the rest of the website bcuz it dusntpertain to me..sry..and most of these threads nowadays are ALL goofy and childish, but u still post and reply2 them, aint that right..? not tryin2 get n2 ashoving match with u, so lets just keep it movin..good day sir..

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

When you love Jordans so much you have them shipped to your work because your wife said not to buy them...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.......ive done this sooooooo many times

I don't agree with everything, but I agree with a lot of it. Good topic OP

I definitely have hidden shoes from my Mom, girl, etc. cuz they just don't understand (for some reason they don't see that my J's= theirpurses/heels/whatever)

I don't walk in the grass or other natural elements, I stay on the pavement. Nothin OD about that, just some preventative maintenance.

I watch the morning weather to know what to wear and ALSO yes, to know what Jordans are comin out with me.

Don't remember everything but the only thing I can't handle is the walkin in sox thats just silly. But whatever fills your Twinkie bro.

When you calculate when you get paid a month in advance to make sure you have money set aside for an upcoming release

Originally Posted by Agent0024

But whatever fills your Twinkie bro.
^^^^the same creme filling fills all Twinkies and quite possibly all Hostess products, unless the switched their recipe from og 2 cdp

- When it's raining and you "can't let your babies get wet" so you take them off and walk with your socks.

one time down baltimore inner harbor i was wearin some chambray 7's and it started rainin so i took them off and put them under my shirt and walked the 15blocks back to the hotel in just some socks with my kicks stuffed up under my shirt. ppl were lookin at me like i was crazy, but wat else was i suppossed todo?

Gotta add this one on my behalf (yes it has been done, and I sort of regret it from an ethical stand point)...

- When you give a student detention for rocking fake kicks (and under reasons just putting "dress code violation")

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Gotta add this one on my behalf (yes it has been done, and I sort of regret it from an ethical stand point)...

- When you give a student detention for rocking fake kicks (and under reasons just putting "dress code violation")

Ruthless Boy! Not everyone can afford Authentic jordans, especially high school students

Back
Top Bottom