Worst time to open your trunk (.gif)

I love physics "experts"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People in Russia, China, et al use dash cams because of rampant insurance fraud in those countries... People reverse into & act like you rear ended them...

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

I love physics "experts"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People in Russia, China, et al use dash cams because of rampant insurance fraud in those countries... People reverse into & act like you rear ended them...

Welp. 
pimp.gif

the landing looks real but the hit and flip looks crazy fake. Looks for a split second like dude is gonna land on his feet and say "deal with it." I guess I don't really care if its real or not :/

What about the guy standing in front of the open trunk... He hit by that SUV

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by FedExciter

word. Like why would you be driving down the highway randomly videotaping the road

Some people have dash cams in their cars. I have one in my car and it records everytime I drive.

why do u have that?

The odds of catching this on tape if you have a dash cam are astronomical.
laugh.gif

I don't know how many drivers use a dash cam... But its not 50% or 20% or 10% or probably even 2%... And then for one of those people to catch some wild *$@* like that in full frame on camera?
laugh.gif
I'm not buying it.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Some people have dash cams in their cars. I have one in my car and it records everytime I drive.

why do u have that?

laugh.gif

I don't know how many drivers use a dash cam... But its not 50% or 20% or 10% or probably even 2%... And then for one of those people to catch some wild *$@* like that in full frame on camera?
laugh.gif
I'm not buying it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are hilarious.

how about you go do your research, bring that percentage back with you, and prove your point.
eyes.gif

movie directors and producers cant even pull off a stunt that is this realistic looking without CGI images. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Fake. From the way dude was standing, when the car hit him he would not have went up feet first.

indifferent.gif

he didnt go feet first.

the car hood is at a slant, it hit his legs first, which cause his upper body to hit off the windshield and rotate him
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

why do u have that?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not buying it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are hilarious.

how about you go do your research, bring that percentage back with you, and prove your point.
eyes.gif

movie directors and producers cant even pull off a stunt that is this realistic looking without CGI images. 
laugh.gif
Sorry mi amigo but I don't have time to research dash cam sales and usage per capita before I reply to a post on NT.
laugh.gif

I'm going by my personal life experience and that experience tells me that I don't know ONE single person who uses a dash cam. Not ONE.  And I know quite a few people, but maybe its just my area and outside of upstate NY every other person is recording 100% of their work commutes
roll.gif

How bout you tell me what % of people use dash cams and record 100% of the time they drive, since its so clear that you've already done your research and/or are omniscient.

My 2% is 1 out of every 50 people... Doesn't seem too far fetched to me... but go ahead... Blow me away with the real numbers.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Fake. From the way dude was standing, when the car hit him he would not have went up feet first.

listen to this guy, he's clearly been hit by many cars in his lifetime so he would know

that joint looks fake as hell. No way thats real. lol  

I swear, yall dudes that think this is real were the same kids that swore up and down WWF was authentic. weirdos.

Not gonna lie, that actually looks pretty real after watching the YouTube video

dash cams are used far more frequently outside of the US. mainly for reasons previously stated (insurance fraud).

every time I see one of these videos it's an Asian or eastern European country. but I'm also interested in some numbers on this. not sure there's been a country wide "do you use a dash cam?" survey though.

dudes breaking down the hit 
laugh.gif
go watch some youtube vids and check out how easily humans become Olympian gymnasts once that 3000lb metal object moving at 55mph connects with their body.

the man ragdolled on the ground

his stomach touched his thighs

and he slid on the ground

the hit did look weird tho but how many times do you see someone get hit by a car on cam?

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm not buying it.

roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are hilarious.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry mi amigo but I don't have time to research dash cam sales and usage per capita before I reply to a post on NT.
laugh.gif

I'm going by my personal life experience and that experience tells me that I don't know ONE single person who uses a dash cam. Not ONE.  And I know quite a few people, but maybe its just my area and outside of upstate NY every other person is recording 100% of their work commutes
roll.gif

How bout you tell me what % of people use dash cams and record 100% of the time they drive, since its so clear that you've already done your research and/or are omniscient.

My 2% is 1 out of every 50 people... Doesn't seem too far fetched to me... but go ahead... Blow me away with the real numbers.

You do realize the video is from Russia right?........It's common for people to have dash cams for insurance reasons, a lot of other Asian and European countries also do the same.

Back
Top Bottom