Would God Forgive Me?

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by Too Steez

Dude what are you talking about? god doesnt exist silly.

you cant prove something doesnt exist

This. However, without proof of its existence there is really no point in dedicating all your energy into a hypothetical belief that it may exist.

I don't worship the easter bunny either, but the the absence of proof is not the proof of its absence.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Originally Posted by Too Steez

Dude what are you talking about? god doesnt exist silly.

you cant prove something doesnt exist

This. However, without proof of its existence there is really no point in dedicating all your energy into a hypothetical belief that it may exist.

I don't worship the easter bunny either, but the the absence of proof is not the proof of its absence.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

you cant just say the words and youre forgiven. you have to legitimately, actually regret what you did. from the sounds of it, OP is PLANNING on doing this. this isnt some heat of the moment slaying. hes seriously considered the pros and cons and weight the probability of getting caught by the penalty for doing so.

according to standard Christianity, no you wont be forgiven unless in the future, you really look back at what you did and are wholeheartedly sorry.
Isn't that was praying is? What's the difference? All sins are weighed the same in God's eyes.

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

you cant just say the words and youre forgiven. you have to legitimately, actually regret what you did. from the sounds of it, OP is PLANNING on doing this. this isnt some heat of the moment slaying. hes seriously considered the pros and cons and weight the probability of getting caught by the penalty for doing so.

according to standard Christianity, no you wont be forgiven unless in the future, you really look back at what you did and are wholeheartedly sorry.
Isn't that was praying is? What's the difference? All sins are weighed the same in God's eyes.

Why off the dealers? The problem is your mother. Even if she never met this couple, she would have found another way to cop the coke.

Why off the dealers? The problem is your mother. Even if she never met this couple, she would have found another way to cop the coke.

lol asking a message board on the internet for advice.
If you are this dumb to even ask, I say do it. After all, you are asking Niketalk. Honestly I doubt you'd do +%!@ even if Niketalk were unanimous with the votes.

obvious_troll.jpg

lol asking a message board on the internet for advice.
If you are this dumb to even ask, I say do it. After all, you are asking Niketalk. Honestly I doubt you'd do +%!@ even if Niketalk were unanimous with the votes.

obvious_troll.jpg

Also lol at asking for god's forgiveness. What's the point? I don't understand why you'd kill someone and then ask for forgiveness. If he does exist, why would he forgive you. You just took someone's life. I can't see why God would need to forgive a murderer. I think its a joke how people say "oh, God will forgive me if I ask for his forgiveness even though I just killed someone, so its okay to do it." If you were a god fearing man, you wouldn't be doing bs to begin with. I'm not a religious person... but I don't think forgiveness should be that lenient.

Also lol at asking for god's forgiveness. What's the point? I don't understand why you'd kill someone and then ask for forgiveness. If he does exist, why would he forgive you. You just took someone's life. I can't see why God would need to forgive a murderer. I think its a joke how people say "oh, God will forgive me if I ask for his forgiveness even though I just killed someone, so its okay to do it." If you were a god fearing man, you wouldn't be doing bs to begin with. I'm not a religious person... but I don't think forgiveness should be that lenient.

Originally Posted by teatime0315

I have a no tolerance policy when it comes to murder...I wish religions would take the same approach but that simply isn't the case.

Originally Posted by teatime0315

I have a no tolerance policy when it comes to murder...I wish religions would take the same approach but that simply isn't the case.

Originally Posted by mdubfoo

God forgives errybody for errything, except you turning your back on him

Anyone on NT down for a good ol' rape n pillage? Word to the Vikings.

Anyone on NT down for a good ol' rape n pillage? Word to the Vikings.

If he forgave, as you put it, "errbody for errthing", then why wouldn't he forgive you when you didn't believe in him. What's worse? Taking someone's life, or not believing in God?

If he forgave, as you put it, "errbody for errthing", then why wouldn't he forgive you when you didn't believe in him. What's worse? Taking someone's life, or not believing in God?

Back
Top Bottom