Would God Forgive Me?

OK man, if you're really serious, STOP and think. 
You going out and doing something stupid is only going to put your mother in a worse position than she's in now
Going out and getting revenge might make YOU feel better in that moment, but it really isn't gonna mean anything
to you mother if you end up in trouble. 
It's only going to create even greater problems for you and your family

OK man, if you're really serious, STOP and think. 
You going out and doing something stupid is only going to put your mother in a worse position than she's in now
Going out and getting revenge might make YOU feel better in that moment, but it really isn't gonna mean anything
to you mother if you end up in trouble. 
It's only going to create even greater problems for you and your family

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

What's it to me? Tasteless and tacky, that's all.
His mother almost died and he's not thinking clearly. Nothing to laugh at if you ask me.

There are others in this thread who find this thread amusing as well....hop off. I wasn't laughing at the fact that his mom almost died, I'm laughing at OP for making this thread.

Refer to when I said I was Godless/ immoral, why would you even bother trying to lecture me about this? That's like preaching to Satan not to steal lollipops from toddlers. Go away.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm laughing at OP not his mom. Even if I were, what's it to you? You already know I'm an immoral Godless human-being without a conscience.

OP if your mom did cocaine by her own free will, it is her fault. Glad she's ok. And this thread is super reckless on so many levels.

What's it to me? Tasteless and tacky, that's all.
His mother almost died and he's not thinking clearly. Nothing to laugh at if you ask me.

There are others in this thread who find this thread amusing as well....hop off. I wasn't laughing at the fact that his mom almost died, I'm laughing at OP for making this thread.

Refer to when I said I was Godless/ immoral, why would you even bother trying to lecture me about this? That's like preaching to Satan not to steal lollipops from toddlers. Go away.

If I were you, I'd wait like one maybe two years and then do it. It would be pretty easy to make it seem like a fiend did it for drugs. I probably shouldn't be anybody's moral compass though.

If I were you, I'd wait like one maybe two years and then do it. It would be pretty easy to make it seem like a fiend did it for drugs. I probably shouldn't be anybody's moral compass though.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

im not thinking straight right now,i didnt sleep last night and i cant right now because im watching her.
to top it all off i punched a wall i the hospital and broke a bone in my hand and they are making me pay for the damage to the wall.
i really cant let them get away with this even though it was her choice. i might not kill them but i will do a life altering thing to them.

indifferent.gif
This is your mom's fault not the drug dealers. And another
indifferent.gif
because you waited till something bad happened before you take action..............

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

im not thinking straight right now,i didnt sleep last night and i cant right now because im watching her.
to top it all off i punched a wall i the hospital and broke a bone in my hand and they are making me pay for the damage to the wall.
i really cant let them get away with this even though it was her choice. i might not kill them but i will do a life altering thing to them.

indifferent.gif
This is your mom's fault not the drug dealers. And another
indifferent.gif
because you waited till something bad happened before you take action..............

there was a saying
went something like
"before you embark on your journey of revenge, dig two graves" -Confucius I believe

-and God will forgive you only if you sincerley ask for forgiveness, dont expect him to forgive you on something as premeditated as a revenge killing. Especially as you likely wont be sincere when asking him

-a part of me questions if i should have even wasted my time with that....because knowing NT i will probably get clowned or laughed at from my beliefs or the fact that part in the OPs story was a joke

there was a saying
went something like
"before you embark on your journey of revenge, dig two graves" -Confucius I believe

-and God will forgive you only if you sincerley ask for forgiveness, dont expect him to forgive you on something as premeditated as a revenge killing. Especially as you likely wont be sincere when asking him

-a part of me questions if i should have even wasted my time with that....because knowing NT i will probably get clowned or laughed at from my beliefs or the fact that part in the OPs story was a joke

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

you cant just say the words and youre forgiven. you have to legitimately, actually regret what you did. from the sounds of it, OP is PLANNING on doing this. this isnt some heat of the moment slaying. hes seriously considered the pros and cons and weight the probability of getting caught by the penalty for doing so.

according to standard Christianity, no you wont be forgiven unless in the future, you really look back at what you did and are wholeheartedly sorry.

Of course god would forgive you. All you gotta do is pray for forgiveness then you get a clean slate again. Works every time.
pimp.gif

you cant just say the words and youre forgiven. you have to legitimately, actually regret what you did. from the sounds of it, OP is PLANNING on doing this. this isnt some heat of the moment slaying. hes seriously considered the pros and cons and weight the probability of getting caught by the penalty for doing so.

according to standard Christianity, no you wont be forgiven unless in the future, you really look back at what you did and are wholeheartedly sorry.

Originally Posted by Theta

pimp.gif

Well, after he commits murder, he has his whole life to look back at his life and feel remorse for all his sins.

Originally Posted by Theta

pimp.gif

Well, after he commits murder, he has his whole life to look back at his life and feel remorse for all his sins.

Back
Top Bottom