Would you date a girl with no history?

Originally Posted by Manglor

Screw it she's prolly in the wittness protection program.

Run.

tumblr_l45cn6K81e1qahhxwo1_400.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would date casually but, nuthin more.

if she has no history, that is mad suspect 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Screw it she's prolly in the wittness protection program.

Run.

tumblr_l45cn6K81e1qahhxwo1_400.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would date casually but, nuthin more.

if she has no history, that is mad suspect 
indifferent.gif

Lol dude. You asked something with a deeper meaning and check out the responses you're getting. I completely get what you're saying. I personally couldn't be comfortable knowing I'm that much in the dark. The question is, what made you so comfortable with that situation for you to pursue it? And what did it take for you to realize what you did?

Lol dude. You asked something with a deeper meaning and check out the responses you're getting. I completely get what you're saying. I personally couldn't be comfortable knowing I'm that much in the dark. The question is, what made you so comfortable with that situation for you to pursue it? And what did it take for you to realize what you did?

Her past is part of who she is ...my answer is hell to the naw

Ive only considered a small select few of women for a relationship....so I'm very into the past because it usually determines the future. What sane person will not admit to there past? Thats def a red flag. Theres no such thing as no past...so she refuses to tell or acknowledge her past. And think about it like this would she hide a good past? Hell naw..who hides finishing college and being a responsible adult? nobody. So whatever she is hiding is bad news.

Her past is part of who she is ...my answer is hell to the naw

Ive only considered a small select few of women for a relationship....so I'm very into the past because it usually determines the future. What sane person will not admit to there past? Thats def a red flag. Theres no such thing as no past...so she refuses to tell or acknowledge her past. And think about it like this would she hide a good past? Hell naw..who hides finishing college and being a responsible adult? nobody. So whatever she is hiding is bad news.

Man, I dunno. If someone completely hides their past there's a good reason for it. A) they're a con-artist, killer or something shady. B) they've been through something insanely horrible and it's easier for them to start afresh.

Man, I dunno. If someone completely hides their past there's a good reason for it. A) they're a con-artist, killer or something shady. B) they've been through something insanely horrible and it's easier for them to start afresh.

Back
Top Bottom