Would you rather walk in on your parents or have them walk in on you?

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My family is very OPEN about sex! Not a damn is given if anybody walks in on anybody. I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down, a lot of elder married people don't even have sex at all. My mom used to walk in on me and my girl a lot of times hahaha... she just puts her hand over her eyes and be like "I'm cooking tonight, you guys want anything?" And keep it moving! Lmao damn I just realize how much I love my fam!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 BUDDY SAID I THOUGHT IT WAS DOPE HOW DADDY STILL DID MOMMY NOOO
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

walked in on mom and dad separately...lol its nature. yall so sensitive.

I've had both happen saddly , my cousin and I walked in on my parents when I was little we both ran down stairs before they noticed us
sick.gif
I never brought it up to them , years later my dad walked in on me gettin after it he just closed my door and went back to his business, both were teribly awkward

Originally Posted by flores

Who else would purposely make noise when walking around the house at night, just to make sure your parents knew you were awake? 
laugh.gif

Hell yeah I use to slam cabinets and the fridge and cough all loud and @+!$ haha...

when i lived with my parents and had a female come over they pretty much know what the deal was... "movie time" lol

My family is very OPEN about sex! Not a damn is given if anybody walks in on anybody. I walked in on my parents a few times by mistake, it happens, I didn't care! Actually, I thought it was pretty dope that they still gets down, a lot of elder married people don't even have sex at all. My mom used to walk in on me and my girl a lot of times hahaha... she just puts her hand over her eyes and be like "I'm cooking tonight, you guys want anything?" And keep it moving! Lmao damn I just realize how much I love my fam!

Originally Posted by jm2000

Was walked in on by my mom senior year of HS.

Her first time meeting my then girlfriend at the time
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible situation
30t6p3b.gif

Same happened to me my Junior year. My mom went crazy on me as soon as my girl left the crib.
tired.gif

neither, but if it had to happen, i walk in on them.
cuz since im still living with them i would get in trouble most likely if they walked in on me.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom