Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Catching up on the A&W RamPaige now..Currently up to the Thunder Storm and _________ match..So far I'm thoroughly sports entertainedmented..

After watch 2 interactions between Phillie and Jonathan Moxley I'm convinced that Mox probably has the worst looking punch of any "main event" level wrestler..

Catching up on the A&W RamPaige now..Currently up to the Thunder Storm and _________ match..So far I'm thoroughly sports entertainedmented..

After watch 2 interactions between Phillie and Jonathan Moxley I'm convinced that Mox probably has the worst looking punch of any "main event" level wrestler..
It’s borderline ridiculous how bad they are especially with how he presents himself. It’s like he’s trolling us

Not too worked up about the Punk promo. If it was a "shoot" shot at Hangman, a little uncalled for, but we all know Chipmunk is a sensitive guy.

If I'm Hangman though, I don't try to force the comeback line. I bide my time and save it for when Punk gets hurt again or we actually feud. I have no problem living in a grown man's head "rent free" as the kiddos say.

Not too worked up about the Punk promo. If it was a "shoot" shot at Hangman, a little uncalled for, but we all know Chipmunk is a sensitive guy.

If I'm Hangman though, I don't try to force the comeback line. I bide my time and save it for when Punk gets hurt again or we actually feud. I have no problem living in a grown man's head "rent free" as the kiddos say.

According to Meltzer, him taking a shot at Page wasn't planned.

Remember, he said he was "fighting for the locker room" when feuding with Punk. Punk then said there were some losers in the back during a media scrum.

If Punk/Hangman are legit beefing, you gotta wonder if Punk also has issues with Omega and the YBs.

Okada won the G1 again

Wouldn't be surprised if Ospreay has something happening with Omega for WK

90s.jpg

Re-watched some segments from Raw earlier.

Theories/Dolph was actually a pretty good match. Just didn't have any business closing the show. There wasn't enough done between the two previously to make people care enough about the match. Lashley vs AJ definitely should've closed, and was a very good match.

KO/Drew was as good on TV as it was in-person. Best promo of Drew's career.

Thought it was a strange self diss to AEW when Punk referred to John Cena being better than Moxley. Why are you saying the guy in WWE is better than your world champ in AEW?

Because Punk is the true champ. Mox is interim. He should be attacking Mox in this way.

He was just telling the truth.

As I said before, we still need to "wait and see" if this series of matches made him a STAR.

All indications are that the company believes in him.

Im saying he has IT. Do you disagree? You don’t need to wait and see to know what you think of him and his potential.

All indications are that the company believes in him.

Im saying he has IT. Do you disagree? You don’t need to wait and see to know what you think of him and his potential.

To ME, He has Intercontinental Title Level IT. (Potential)

But, "it's just wrestling" so if Tony wants to put the World title on him nothing is stopping him.

He is a very good technician.

Not much personality.

think its just the reporters working the fans

aew has a history of long term storylines.

babyface page will probably have a fued with punk later on down the line

To ME, He has Intercontinental Title Level IT. (Potential)

But, "it's just wrestling" so if Tony wants to put the World title on him nothing is stopping him.

He is a very good technician.

Not much personality.

Fair enough that’s not unreasonable. For the sake of argument Do you think Danielson has personality? I thought Garcia was just as good as Danielson in their interaction on Rampage.

Fair enough that’s not unreasonable. For the sake of argument Do you think Danielson has personality? I thought Garcia was just as good as Danielson in their interaction on Rampage.

Yes, he has personality. He can be a babyface or heel. He has realistic promos. He can be funny when he needs to be. He can speak aggressively when he needs to do so.

Daniel Bryanson has everything.

He is one of the most well-rounded wrestlers that has ever graced this earth.

But again, I firmly believe there is SOME sort of nepotism or personal infatuation with Daniel Garcia coming from Tony Khan.

That is the only reason to explain why he has pushed dude SO much.

Back
Top Bottom