Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

What was the point of having an 'interim" champ when Phil was going to come back so soon?
Mox coming out with another belt is so dumb. Why are there two belts floating around at the same time? Seems like another goofy thing that WWE did before that A&W is doing "differently". What exactly are they "unifying" if IT is the same belt.

GOODT to see a simple piledriver being used in a televised match. I chuckled at the Lion tamer being called the Dragon tamer. D-Gar has a very hateable face, the likes of MJF.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Has Keef's promos been dumbed down enought to your liking?

The Ricky Steamboat backstage segment was worth the watch alone.

Highly entertaining main event. Was Andrade legit hurt? Looked like he was nursing his left arm halfway into the match. Dragon Lee ate all the spots and the pin :lol:
Hammerlock DDT's are appreciated.

Maybe so but that shot at Hangmin seemed out of nowhere when CM Phil should've been focused on Moxley.

Hangmin has to respond next time he's on TV or he gonna look like a *****.
Phil acting up already? :pimp: 😍

78F08EF7-66DA-45A2-AD10-3569B542EE86.gif

Maybe so but that shot at Hangmin seemed out of nowhere when CM Phil should've been focused on Moxley.

Hangmin has to respond next time he's on TV or he gonna look like a *****.
I disagree. Hangman needs to say nothing and let Phil look like a whiny female dog. Nobody thought Chipmunk looked cool out there whether the beef is real or fake.

If you give it life, you’re giving him power. There was no “lesson” there. What would Phil have done if Hangman did walk out? Fight for real? *****

Jericho has been funny on the mic tonight. :lol:

"Yoga loving FREAK!." - :lol:
He could be Lawler level GOODT if he takes up the headphones full time after retiring

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
B Sox B Sox
@jshortt
@dinyc3st

So according to reports, Khan is worse than Vince and Dunn on the headsets.

EYE posted this last week. You're late to the game and like always just trying to get people riled up.
Can you name every wrestler that has stepped in the ring in a pear of Timbs?
Oh man this is turning spicy! It's all probably leading up to a triple threat match at All Out.
Glad I'm here to watch the thread turn on Star Wars Phil

Thank you for being respectful to #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style

EYE like Daniel Garcia, he's very GOODT! in the ring but has the personality and charisma of a rock.

He's basically Spanish Roderick Strong.
Random but my favorite charisma comparison was when Booker T said Heath Slater had about as much charisma as a bowl of turnips :lol:

Remember how Booker also always had Bryan in his fave five? He always had respect for our legend 🤗

He could be Lawler level GOODT if he takes up the headphones full time after retiring

EYE posted this last week. You're late to the game and like always just trying to get people riled up.
Can you name every wrestler that has stepped in the ring in a pear of Timbs?

Oh man this is turning spicy! It's all probably leading up to a triple threat match at All Out.
Glad I'm here to watch the thread turn on Star Wars Phil

Didn't see your original post but if you did then i apologize.

Know this, though.

You have no power backstage anymore.

Bryan Alvarez:

"There were a few people furious at CM Punk backstage, because Hangman is a well-liked guy. So they’re mad at Punk. Also, you have people who are on Punk’s side who say Hangman started this, so they’re mad that you’re mad at CM Punk. I know this is pro wrestling, and we have the MJF deal, but I was told that it’s not. It was started when Hangman was unprofessional, and CM Punk followed that up by making Hangman look like a fool."

Bryan Alvarez:

"There were a few people furious at CM Punk backstage, because Hangman is a well-liked guy. So they’re mad at Punk. Also, you have people who are on Punk’s side who say Hangman started this, so they’re mad that you’re mad at CM Punk. I know this is pro wrestling, and we have the MJF deal, but I was told that it’s not. It was started when Hangman was unprofessional, and CM Punk followed that up by making Hangman look like a fool."

This is fallout from a CM Punk promo?

Back
Top Bottom