Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Yes, he has personality. He can be a babyface or heel. He has realistic promos. He can be funny when he needs to be. He can speak aggressively when he needs to do so.

Daniel Bryanson has everything.

He is one of the most well-rounded wrestlers that has ever graced this earth.

He’s great no doubt but I can’t imagine looking forward to or being thoroughly entertained by a a Danielson promo. But I’m not a promo guy

He’s great no doubt but I can’t imagine looking forward to or being thoroughly entertained by a a Danielson promo. But I’m not a promo guy
Could have been a long time friend of the family. Who the hell knows?

SOMETHING is there.

We know he dresses up as OC and OC is his favorite, so THAT ridiculous push is explained.

One day we will find out what the deal is between TK and DG.

So a guy who was highly regarded on the Indys, Regal wanted to bring to NXT and who Jericho and Danielson (the GOAT and one of the best wrestlers ever according to YOU) both wanted to work with him and he can’t get a push on his own merit?

Come on Skip.

So a guy who was highly regarded on the Indys, Regal wanted to bring to NXT and who Jericho and Danielson (the GOAT and one of the best wrestlers ever according to YOU) both wanted to work with him and he can’t get a push on his own merit?

Come on Skip.

Again, the DEGREE in which he has been "pushed" has been very forced.

I could see if I was the only person seeing/saying this then I could understand you acting like this was news or something.

think its just the reporters working the fans

aew has a history of long term storylines.

babyface page will probably have a fued with punk later on down the line

Could see this as well.

People think the whole mjf situation is a work.

People thought the Codyverse was gonna lead to some amazing heel run but it never happened, so I don’t give them the benefit of the doubt. I do think Punk should turn heel though. He’s STILL doing the “I love (insert city here) I’m happy to be here!” thing

NXT UK folks on Twitter saying they were released

Don't even know who some of them are tbh

Wild Boar?

More on Punk/Hangman

PWInsider
backs up that Punk's words for Page were "100% a shoot" and that the two have an issue that carries over the course of the past few months. During their feud, Page presented Punk as an outsider of AEW, someone Page was going to have to defend the company from. Punk defeated Page clean for the AEW World Title at Double or Nothing, but had to put his reign on hold due to a broken foot. Punk reportedly took the opportunity to give Page a receipt for those comments in this promo. According to Johnson, Page and Punk had no communication with one another before or after Wednesday night's program, but Page seemingly alluded to Punk's promo on Twitter.

Yes, he has personality. He can be a babyface or heel. He has realistic promos. He can be funny when he needs to be. He can speak aggressively when he needs to do so.

Daniel Bryanson has everything.

He is one of the most well-rounded wrestlers that has ever graced this earth.

Thank you for being respectful to #OurLegend 1995 1995 danger style danger style

EYE like Daniel Garcia, he's very GOODT! in the ring but has the personality and charisma of a rock.

He's basically Spanish Roderick Strong.

Tyler Bate, Gallus coming over to 2.0 hinted at IT but IT looks like the beginning of the end for NXT UK with people getting released.

Maybe so but that shot at Hangmin seemed out of nowhere when CM Phil should've been focused on Moxley.

Hangmin has to respond next time he's on TV or he gonna look like a *****.

fbj715zjhii91.png

Back
Top Bottom