Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Saraya says she was disheartened following the fans’ reactions after her first AEW promo.

Also, Moxley has been producing her and Britt Baker’s segments.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo folks.

"I hadn't been around the wrestling community like online in a while and I made the rookie move to check it that week," she told Aubrey Edwards and Alex Abrahantes. "That was my biggest regret is checking it because it made me feel awful and...I didn't think it was that terrible. I was just getting in the swing of things, I was f****** nervous, I let the nerves get the better of me and that's on me."

Read More:

Saraya Was Disheartened Following Negative Reaction To AEW Dynamite Segment https://www.wrestlinginc.com/111673...ng-negative-reaction-to-aew-dynamite-segment/

Unsure why that's a regret... the fans gave you instant feedback, it was garbage.

Take that information and make it better. Good that she is working with a coach (Mox) and trying to be better. That's how feedback helps. Shouldn't be regretting it, embrace it and move forward.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo folks.

"I hadn't been around the wrestling community like online in a while and I made the rookie move to check it that week," she told Aubrey Edwards and Alex Abrahantes. "That was my biggest regret is checking it because it made me feel awful and...I didn't think it was that terrible. I was just getting in the swing of things, I was f****** nervous, I let the nerves get the better of me and that's on me."

Read More:

Saraya Was Disheartened Following Negative Reaction To AEW Dynamite Segment https://www.wrestlinginc.com/111673...ng-negative-reaction-to-aew-dynamite-segment/

Dang, yall messed up for making her feel like that. I popped when she showed up. Shame on you all.

Hasn't this always been WWE's MO though?

That's how they brought in Baby Girl, The Creeds, Gable Stevenson and his brother Evil Russell Wilson.
More of a Nick Khan model and maybe in the last yr or so. They pretty much abandoned going after the wrestlers that have been in the indies with a few exceptions. Cheaper and better investment if they can coach them up while they are young as opposed to signing an Indy guy in their 30s with mileage. Shift from when Trips was responsible for nxt.

Would not be surprised if more unused main roster talent move down to work nxt shows and reinvent themselves. Still think the company has way too many talent.

Less guys wrestling for hot dogs and more top level athletes with sport backgrounds.

Last edited:
triple k brought back another one of his right wing homies
Screenshot_20221128_124829_Chrome.jpg

Roman trying to be treat the locker room like his on-screen character would.

He's lucky C.M. Punk isnt part of the locker room.

Roman would of gotten bit and Cyclops eye-beemed out the door.

Roman cant be bullying Kevin Owens, thats messed up. What has KO done wrong?

A slap?

A slap is what Taylor Swift is doing to Aubrey in numbers.

THAT is getting slapped.

What happened at War in a Cell was an accident.

The WWE locker room needs C.M. Punk.

Back
Top Bottom