Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Unsure why that's a regret... the fans gave you instant feedback, it was garbage.

Take that information and make it better. Good that she is working with a coach (Mox) and trying to be better. That's how feedback helps. Shouldn't be regretting it, embrace it and move forward.

I mean, there's a world of difference between constructive criticism and the "a 5 year old could cut a better promo. Go leak some more vids and kill yourself" type stuff that I'm sure she was talking about. You can't possibly believe everyone was having a civil discourse with her haha.

they saying this the spot that RR got heated? I would too, if i had my pearly whites done and ready for hollywood. KO messing up his money if he had to get dental work done again.

"i'm old and i work with children..."

I mean, there's a world of difference between constructive criticism and the "a 5 year old could cut a better promo. Go leak some more vids and kill yourself" type stuff that I'm sure she was talking about. You can't possibly believe everyone was having a civil discourse with her haha.

Of course there is, I’m certainly not talking about the ladder. If that was what was said - which im sure some fan scumbag said stupid **** like that - **** them and their kind.

Im talking about the instant feedback as she was giving the promo. She knew it was garbage, she knew she wasn’t getting anywhere. THAT feedback is good.

And yes I did think that, because this is the most social media I’m on. And I was even gone from this but came back. I don’t think that way and forget garbage people who hide behind screens and have Twitter fingers lurk out there.

Retribution was money, because of it Mia Yim got re-signed, Mufasa Ali is in the US Championship Scene, MACE is a supermodel now, Tbar became The MAtrix Dijak and the Joker is prolly going to win the NJPW tag league tourney.

All from Retribution.

Of course there is, I’m certainly not talking about the ladder. If that was what was said - which im sure some fan scumbag said stupid **** like that - **** them and their kind.

Im talking about the instant feedback as she was giving the promo. She knew it was garbage, she knew she wasn’t getting anywhere. THAT feedback is good.

And yes I did think that, because this is the most social media I’m on. And I was even gone from this but came back. I don’t think that way and forget garbage people who hide behind screens and have Twitter fingers lurk out there.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you. You'd be surprised how that stuff weighs on celebs/athletes. I've heard multiple people say they could get 50 positive reactions, and then one person will say something terrible, and that's the one that sticks with them. I'd imagine her situation is probably much closer to that.

I'm not totally disagreeing with you. You'd be surprised how that stuff weighs on celebs/athletes. I've heard multiple people say they could get 50 positive reactions, and then one person will say something terrible, and that's the one that sticks with them. I'd imagine her situation is probably much closer to that.

Unfortunate.

Might be a good business venture. “Mental toughness when dealing with public opinion”. Athletes are the ones that came to my mind, someone dropping a football and being flooded with junk from a Doritos eating scumbag that has never caught a football in life… wild.

Unfortunate.

Might be a good business venture. “Mental toughness when dealing with public opinion”. Athletes are the ones that came to my mind, someone dropping a football and being flooded with junk from a Doritos eating scumbag that has never caught a football in life… wild.
So you’re a Doritos eating scumbag who’s never run a wrestling company? Wild

So you’re a Doritos eating scumbag who’s never run a wrestling company? Wild

I told Tony Khan he should go kill himself? That he and his family deserve to be (insert whatever dark nonsense people say though social media)?

Or is fundamental reading of an entire topic a bit too tough when you have grown up conversations?

You can either respectfully have engaging, good conversations with me going forward (even if we don’t agree which is good too) or you’ll just be ignored bud.

I told Tony Khan he should go kill himself? That he and his family deserve to be (insert whatever dark nonsense people say though social media)?

Or is fundamental reading of an entire topic a bit too tough when you have grown up conversations?

You can either respectfully have engaging, good conversations with me going forward (even if we don’t agree which is good too) or you’ll just be ignored bud.
It’s latter, not ladder.

I don’t think there’s a lot of constructive criticism to be found on the internet. It’s primarily filled with uninformed opinions including mine and your own. It’s not like there are other wrestlers with better promo skills giving her advice via social media.

Calling something garbage helps no one.

I just used your words to sarcastically critique one of your previous statements.

911392015 911392015

I don’t think there’s a lot of constructive criticism to be found on the internet. It’s primarily filled with uninformed opinions including mine and your own. It’s not like there are other wrestlers with better promo skills giving her advice via social media.

Calling something garbage helps no one.

I just used your words to sarcastically critique one of your previous statements.

911392015 911392015

Via social media? No… but as was stated she recognized it and is/was working with Mox to clean it up. In the feedback, there is growth by recognizing and issue and trying to fix it. That’s good by her, well done as it’s not easy to get feedback at times.

I disagree - Paige is the chosen one for an entire division in AEW. She is supposed to be the needle mover and the face of the women’s division. To treat it/her any differently is missing the entire point of bringing her in. And when you come out and have a garbage promo, it needs an immediate recognition of something that needs to be fixed asap.

We are uninformed as people who have watched this for 35 (me) years? Couldn’t disagree more. We can listen and watch a promo, know what is good and what isn’t.

I know, and you did it poorly as it was completely out of context.

Yeah Paige let me down so much she lost her own title and became Fake GiGi.

Paige is suppose to be a top tier promo and has not delivered the pizza.

Saraya at this monent should be the top womens star, but since she was such a let down shes not even as hot as Sasha not being in WWE. Paige should be on fire with her comeback.

Dang you TK dang you to PARTS UNKNOWN!

Back
Top Bottom