Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

U4JODst.gif
Jughead forreal

Looks like Santana got legit hurt a couple of minutes into the match. Did something to his knee. That might've accounted for some of the stuff thaf looked sloppy. Probably had to rework a handful of spots on the fly.

Match was total chaos and everything it should’ve been. I have only even been partially knowing the actual storyline, but I was very entertained by the match. Wanted Claudio to swing Jericho off the cage to end the match though.

Match was total chaos and everything it should’ve been. I have only even been partially knowing the actual storyline, but I was very entertained by the match. Wanted Claudio to swing Jericho off the cage to end the match though.

im sure sammy would have volunteered to get swung off the cage lol

i really thought claudio was gonna turn on eddie on top of the cage. seem like they were stalling up there after claudio got the submission. it looked like claudio an eddie were being cool but the announcers were pushing that they didnt like each other at the same time. made no sense.

i really thought claudio was gonna turn on eddie on top of the cage. seem like they were stalling up there after claudio got the submission. it looked like claudio an eddie were being cool but the announcers were pushing that they didnt like each other at the same time. made no sense.
Apparently they have real beef dating back probably during ROH/CZW, but I have to assume they recently squashed it

Back
Top Bottom