Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by casekicks

I gotta find a replay and watch this Punk/Jericho match..From what I've read on here and elsewhere online it was a damn good match..

Can't wait for Raw tomorrow..I gotta get some signs ready..Hoping that Cena really does decide to take time off and isn't in Dayton..

Sting HOF sign?

Or maybe a 4w luvs Cena?..Or how about a WWE fears NTWT?..Cena won't sell?..

Originally Posted by YardFather

Brock wasn't there to win a wrestling match which he has made clear over the past couple weeks. He was there to beat the $$$* out of Cena, which he did. He had the match won on multiple occasions but instead just beat up referees because he doesn't care. Cena couldn't beat Brock in a regular match and needed a fluke chain shot to beat him. I hate to sound cliche but, Cena won the battle, a worthless wrestling match that meant nothing to Brock. Brock won the war. He did what he set out to do; kick Cena's #!@ and put him out of action. The matched was booked well and Lesnar came off looking like a monster.

I'm torn between this comment and the fact that people will now see Brock as a loser.
On one hand yea he beat the +@%* out of Cena and ended up putting him on the shelf for who knows how long but on the other hand you build this guy to be a monster and have this untouchable aura and have him lose on his first match back which in turn shuts down all that.
I'm not gonna shout "buried" and whatnot but after this loss I really wanna see what's next for him. I don't think he'll be after the title soon so the feud with HHH will more than likely be the next thing.

For all of you saying "Well it was a good match, it doesn't matter that Lesnar lost."  When the next Lesnar PPV match (excluding Summerslam) only does 100,000 buys, then come and tell me that him losing didn't matter.

They made Lesnar soo weak, man.. I don't care what you say but this IS not a good look at all..
30t6p3b.gif
.. He looked like any other opponent of Cena ..

During the middle of the match, what did I post? This reminds me of the Miz/Cena I Quit match. And look what happened.

I don't work for the WWE, nor does anyone in my family, so the amount of buys a PPV does doesn't mean *!%* to me. A good wrestling match is a good wrestling match and at the end of the day that's what we (most of us) watch for.

In 5 years the outcome of any match doesn't mean anything anyways, but we'll watch a match again for the performance. Don't put so much emphasis on the scripted winner when both performers put on a great show.Best pay per view of 2012 so far.

4wrestling wrote

It's %%@!%%% stupid enough that WWE writers come up with this $$%++#@+, but it's even more mind boggling that you guys go along with it.

laugh.gif
i thought everyone was being sarcastic in co signing this crap. 

what was the point of signing brock again only to feed him to superman on his first match back?

why they even pay him to come back for when the rock could have just jobbed to cena at wm? 

Originally Posted by YardFather

I don't work for the WWE, nor does anyone in my family, so the amount of buys a PPV does doesn't mean *!%* to me. A good wrestling match is a good wrestling match and at the end of the day that's what we (most of us) watch for.

In 5 years the outcome of any match doesn't mean anything anyways, but we'll watch a match again for the performance. Don't put so much emphasis on the scripted winner when both performers put on a great show.Best pay per view of 2012 so far.

The fact of the matter is that Brock is back for ONE year.  Working a very limited schedule.  Making a VERY large amount of money.  If WWE thinks it takes spending $3-4 million to help get John Cena over, fine.  But I don't think that's a very wise business move, especially in Brock's very first match back.  Brock now has extremely diminished returns in everything he does for the next 11 months.  He's not a guy who is going to be on Raw beating guys every week.  He may work one match a month, and with that limited of a schedule, people aren't going to forget that he couldn't beat Cena.
Why the !%!% would Brock's first match be against Cena if he was just going to lose?  I cannot wrap my head around this.  I'm sitting here legitimately #%@%%!! furious that I still watching this $!%+!#%# that WWE force feeds me every week.

Over the Limit?  Yeah, that should be great show.  Lesnar v Orton is going to really draw all kinds of interest now.

I will easily take WM over this show.  And when Rumble and Elimination Chamber both sucked, it's not hard to be near the top of best PPVs of the year.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

4wrestling wrote

It's %%@!%%% stupid enough that WWE writers come up with this $$%++#@+, but it's even more mind boggling that you guys go along with it.

laugh.gif
i thought everyone was being sarcastic in co signing this crap. 

what was the point of signing brock again only to feed him to superman on his first match back?

why they even pay him to come back for when the rock could have just jobbed to cena at wm? 

I swear Cena has photos of Vince murdering someone, and that's why they continue to shove him down our throats despite ratings and buyrates continuing to decline with him on top.

- WWE’s website posted a video of Tag Team Champions Epico & Primo with Rosa Mendes at catering before Sunday’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. Abraham Washington caught up to them and wondered why they didn’t have a match and rubbed it in a bit. Abe has given the tag champs until tonight’s RAW Supershow to decide if they want him to represent them or not.

i dunno if it been mentioned in here but my brother told me raven made a new flock stable and in this stable they have a member who is crippled and they call him cripple h
laugh.gif
i found that a bit funny

i dunno if it been mentioned in here but my brother told me raven made a new flock stable and in this stable they have a member who is crippled and they call him cripple h
laugh.gif
i found that a bit funny

Yeah cripple H debut yesterday?

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

that can't be him
indifferent.gif

on a side note anyone remember..
647281-wcwnworevenge_na_large.jpg

been on my n64 wrestling grind lately. best time for wrestling , best time for wrestling video games
pimp.gif
best wrestling game ever
fire pro wrestling and wwe wrestlefest coming to xbox live arcade this year. hopefully they are good
No Mercy>>>>
ehhh once wwe took over the thq 64 games i found them to be a bit sluggish than revenge. also imo revenge roster > no mercy roster

Originally Posted by Mister916

Now I know for sure I didn't miss anything special. Thanks 4w.
lol don't listen to him. The match was awesome. 
People just looking for something to complain about. Some of yall overreact way too easily. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom