Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

If only Big E wasn't so short.

He looks like a munchkin next to Strowman and the other big dawgs.

For a moment, and a moment is enough, it makes one go, "Big E? Really?"
He asked the guy interviewing him backstage once, "Why are you so tall?"
and made dude scrunch down like 6 inches to do the rest. :ohwell:

Height doesnt matter

They put belts on garbage like diane bryan and finn balor

You already know the reason

it certainly does when you're supposed to be a big man

they aren't being sold as big guys, are outliers and yes - being short & black doesn't help.

They literally talk about Big E’s strength all the time. He may be shorter, but he’s not presented as undersized. And every person on the roster looks small compared to Strowman other than Kane and Big Show.

Also being a black man going to the WWE, it ain't no telling what they would have done to his character.

Doing Flair/Savage impersonations would be an upgrade compared to what the WWE would have had him do. They would have just gave him Rich Swann’s gimmick.

If only they were belts I was actually interested in

Last edited:
If only Big E wasn't so short.

He looks like a munchkin next to Strowman and the other big dawgs.

For a moment, and a moment is enough, it makes one go, "Big E? Really?"
He asked the guy interviewing him backstage once, "Why are you so tall?"
and made dude scrunch down like 6 inches to do the rest. :ohwell:

I just asked @Case if he is too short to be called Big E.

Agree with all you said

If only they were belts I was actually interested in

I feel you.

wwf 83-84 belts.jpg

Possibly unpopular opinion: I liked the black strap IC title better than the white one

Nope... I fully agree.

Colored straps should accentuate the wrestlers persona. Not just have a colored strap for the sake of colors. (Tag titles, Universal, IC, CW which is a terrible title anyway)

Doing Flair/Savage impersonations would be an upgrade compared to what the WWE would have had him do. They would have just gave him Rich Swann’s gimmick.
in
what was rich swanns actual gimmick? a dancing *****?

i swear wwe on some sly slick racist ****

cant ever be a straight shootin ***** or else he looks like bob lashley or gets released

as for jay lethal nxt wasnt as “liberated” when his contract was up

dont hate on lethal. took aj styles til he was 40 years old to decide to sign with wwe. these guys are weary of the wwe because all the guys who have failed before

what was rich swanns actual gimmick? a dancing *****?

i swear wwe on some sly slick racist ****

cant ever be a straight shootin ***** or else he looks like bob lashley or gets released

as for jay lethal nxt wasnt as “liberated” when his contract was up

dont hate on lethal. took aj styles til he was 40 years old to decide to sign with wwe. these guys are weary of the wwe because all the guys who have failed before

That’s basically what Swann’s gimmick was, but I think that was his real personality.

And AJ could’ve been in the WWE long ago, but I’m glad he waited like he did, cause he wasn’t the total package wrestler until his last year in TNA then heading to Japan. Nobody is running down Lethal (I don’t think), it’s just all that momentum he had as s hot commodity is gone, and it seemed like it happened suddenly.

That’s basically what Swann’s gimmick was, but I think that was his real personality.

And AJ could’ve been in the WWE long ago, but I’m glad he waited like he did, cause he wasn’t the total package wrestler until his last year in TNA then heading to Japan. Nobody is running down Lethal (I don’t think), it’s just all that momentum he had as s hot commodity is gone, and it seemed like it happened suddenly.

Lone Wolf AJ :smokin:smokin:smokin

Back
Top Bottom