Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

real talk..

how much longer do u guys think wrestling will still be popular?

how much longer do u guys think that u will continue to watch it?

Wrestling will NEVER go away. Wrestling gets a lot of %!!* from the mainstream media bit it's as American as apple pie and baseball.I was a big WCW fan in it's worst days so I can't really think of a scenario that will make me quit watching.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

6th row ringside, hof and 2 days of axxess and 3 nights downtown maim hotel for wrestlemania xxviii the total is $1,500 for the package.  I'm about to jump on this do you guys think it's worth it???

Deal

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

6th row ringside, hof and 2 days of axxess and 3 nights downtown maim hotel for wrestlemania xxviii the total is $1,500 for the package.  I'm about to jump on this do you guys think it's worth it???

Deal

sick deal. seriously.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

brasil - reported for free posting.

maybe.

vince-mcmahon1.jpg

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone in the DMV? Come to the ROH show in Baltimore tomorrow. I'll be there. Then going out drinking after.

damn bro you should've hit me up on twitter I was there earlier
EDIT  hit me up if you trying to hit the clubs or bars in DC I got you bro

Thanks man.  My friend lives in Baltimore, right next to Camden Yards, so we just stayed in the city after the show.
And what NT'er was at the show?  Someone had the Nike Galaxy Lift Off shirt on.

1330814394304.jpg

This Sunday afternoon, Ring of Honor presents the 10th Anniversary Show live from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City at 5PM EST. It’s hard to believe it’s been ten years since we first set foot in the Murphy Recreation Center in Philadelphia for The Era of Honor Begins. So much has changed, but one thing that always stays the same is ROH’s commitment to present the absolute best professional wrestling on the planet to our faithful fans. Throughout Ring of Honor’s 10 year history we have always allowed the amazing ROH wrestlers the opportunity to shine and give it their all! Many athletes have started at the bottom and risen to the top based on hunger, skill, and passion.

The main event will be “Young Wolves Rising

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

1330814394304.jpg

This Sunday afternoon, Ring of Honor presents the 10th Anniversary Show live from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City at 5PM EST. It’s hard to believe it’s been ten years since we first set foot in the Murphy Recreation Center in Philadelphia for The Era of Honor Begins. So much has changed, but one thing that always stays the same is ROH’s commitment to present the absolute best professional wrestling on the planet to our faithful fans. Throughout Ring of Honor’s 10 year history we have always allowed the amazing ROH wrestlers the opportunity to shine and give it their all! Many athletes have started at the bottom and risen to the top based on hunger, skill, and passion.

The main event will be “Young Wolves Rising

I'm just getting into ROH, bought a few DVDs. But what's up with the DVDs being in fullscreen still?

The All Night Express beat The World's Greatest Tag Team in the opener.

Mike Bennett with Maria and Brutal Bob out now. Crowd chanting for CM Punk. Maria flipped off the crowd. Bennett telling the crowd how he's better than them because he's from Boston. Shut the *#++ up chants from the crowd. Homicide out and the match is on.

Damn, forgot all about that ppv. The ROH house show I went to two weeks ago was awesome.

big fan of Kenny King now, great atomic drop into the spinning back kick. come a long way since his TE days
laugh.gif

Maria....damn shes looking nice
pimp.gif

Whatever happened to your obsession with her Dubs? 6-7 years ago, i remember you wouldnt shut the hell up about her

Her Playboy was a huge disappointment.

Plus, her WWE character turned from the cute, dizzy girl to some stupid self-confident woman which was a huge turnoff.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

roh needs to be on real tv not hdnet
I would tune in weekly

They haven't been on HDNet in almost a year.  Their on Sinclair local affiliate stations around the country.  Unfortunately, no coverage in Philly (or NYC).

Homicide hit the GTS on Bennett. Maria got up on the apron. Homicide went after her, but Bennett rolled him up to get the win. After the match, Homicide knocked out Brutal Bob. He went after Maria, but Bennett and Bob pulled her out of the ring.

Homicide cut a promo after the match putting over the ROH.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Her Playboy was a huge disappointment.

Plus, her WWE character turned from the cute, dizzy girl to some stupid self-confident woman which was a huge turnoff.
roll.gif
hilarious but you're right

Announced that ROH and Chikara will team up for joint shows this year.

Chikara champion Eddie Kingston out.

Kevin Steen comes out. Says they should team up and tear down ROH and Chikara and rebuild them how they were meant to be. Kingston says he loves Chikara and ROH. He said don't make him knock Steen's head off. Steen had a funny line saying he doesn't start trouble. Then they brawled. Security broke it up. Steen got the Chikara title and was going to piss on it, but Chikara guys ran out. They fought outside, and one the Chikara guys hit a springboard flip to the group on the outside.

Huge YES YES YES chants.

House of Truth vs TJ Perkins and Amazing Red (making his return to ROH) up next.

Back
Top Bottom