Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Really fun match. HoT's finisher is Elgin using the Alabama Slam and Strong catching him on the way down with a back cracker. Really nasty looking move. Hit in on Amazing Red to get the win.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Her Playboy was a huge disappointment.

Plus, her WWE character turned from the cute, dizzy girl to some stupid self-confident woman which was a huge turnoff.

doesnt matter though, she still looks like she'd suck the meat off of a shishkebab.
Spoiler [+]
x2_5da7510p.jpg

Awesome double team from the Bucks on Jay Brisco. Held Jay in a hangman's position over the 2nd rope, and the other Buck came off the top with a 450.

Bucks went for the Bang for Your Buck on Jay. Jay got his knees up. Mark threw the other Buck off top. Briscoes hit the Doomsday Device to get the win.

I need to check out more ROH stuff. Last one I saw was Daniel Bryan vs Jerry Lynn vs 2 other dudes in a 4Way. Cold @!# match

-Speculation is building that Brian Kendrick could soon return to WWE. After officially parting ways with TNA recently, there are several within WWE that believe Kendrick could be used on the new cruiserweight show planned for the WWE Network.

Kendrick was released by TNA after he asked to be let go. According to Kendrick, he wanted more work but TNA had no plans for him. The former X-Division Champion subsequently parted ways with the company.

In an interview with the Lowdown Unlimited show this week, Kendrick claimed that he no longer is addicted to marijuana and would work for WWE again.
-- FCW star Xavier Woods picked up another win over Curt Hawkins at last night’s RAW live event in Ottawa. Brodus Clay is also back on the road with WWE this weekend, picking up wins over Michael McGillicutty. Last night’s show in Ottawa saw officials have to stop and repair the ring mat after the co-main event of John Cena vs. Kane. The mat had a hole tore in it when Kane threw the steel steps into the ring.

- Internally, the latest timeline for the launch of the WWE Network is “the November sweeps period.

Just finished watching SD...the FF button has never gotten better use
laugh.gif
Good lord, besides Dolph/Sheamus, Bryan's promo, and AJ, SD
was underwhelming as hell.

I fell asleep during the main event. Not because it was boring. Just because I was beat after last night and traveling home today. I'll have to catch a replay. I want to see Steen's promo as well.

This wasn't the greatest ROH show, but certainly well worth the $9.99, and a welcomed change from the typical WWE garbage.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you guys are all got damn nerds though.[/color]

eyes.gif
@ "addicted to marijuana"

insert Miz really.gif

I used to smoke quite heavily, had to put it down in order to find a job. _'s trippin, the word addiction has no place being near "marijuana", "pot", or any other term for weed.

yup. . HBK will be on raw.. to confronted hhh about his match against taker.. and Shawn will probably discuss.. the topic of hbk>hhh..

WWE’s website has published an excerpt from a Q&A with Dolph Ziggler from the new issue of WWE Magazine. Here are a few highlights:

Do you have a timetable for your success, and if so, are you ahead of schedule or behind?

I used to, but now I take it night by night. I gauge my success by whether or not I’ve stolen every single show, be it with a 20-second segment backstage or a 30-minute match on Raw. There have been a handful of times when I admitted to myself I failed at that, and I couldn’t sleep at all those nights until I went back out there and proved again to myself, proved to WWE, to the members of the WWE Universe that I am the best. And it’s because of that attitude that I finally have opportunities, a legitimate shot at the WWE Championship. You can’t put a timetable on that because in this business, things constantly change, and there are so many factors that are out of your control. So my timetable is to ask myself, “Am I doing my job better than everyone else?

Back
Top Bottom