Wrestling Thread Feb 4-10 | 2/7 Impact from England - Sting/Bully v Aces & 8's

Off to a strong start in the predictions contest.
pimp.gif

On a related note, da **** is a goofy08?

I am the Pete Gas of those prediction contests.

I leave for one week and people are already trying to take my Mean Street Posse gimmick >:

In other news, Mick Foley did a stand up show in Adelaide the other night that I was lucky enough to attend. I got a pic with him, I'll chuck it up later. :smokin

Last edited:
#9, not a bad way to start the year.

Just wanted to give props to 4Wrestling for taking the time out to do all of this. I know you don't really get any benefit out of doing this other than keeping the weekly thread and PPVs more interesting for us.

View media item 253843This was at the meet & greet at the end of the show, about 100 people stuck around to get photos/stuff signed. Mick looked pissed about half-way through cos he had to get up at 4AM the next day.

- He spoke about Punk and said he really likes him, thinks he's a great worker and a great champ and the WWE needs more guys like him
- Told a hilarious story about how him & Stone Cold tried to mentally break DDP back in their WCW days. Him & SCSA had been trying to push DDP to breaking point on this particular day and what finally made him snap was Stone Cold putting cookies in his hotel bed.
- He loves Edge, and is extremely grateful that he got to put him over at Mania.
- He brought up the time Jake The Snake Roberts pissed on him in a hotel room and how Jake The Snake's urine is colder than frozen water :lol:
- Told us that he is physically unable to wrestle again due to knee problems
- Someone asked him about him and Ambrose, and he said he has no problems with Ambrose, but was actually upset when Ambrose brought up his wife and kids. Ambrose thought he was joking when Foley told him that, so he went at them harder :lol: but Mick was legit upset
- His favourite people to wrestle were Terry Funk and The Undertaker. He said Funk was in the words of Dusty Rhodes "a crazy ************ man" and he could always put on a show with Terry
- Brought up the time him, The Rock, Al Snow & Big Boss Man went to a live sex show in Germany and the male performer had a knee brace on. All the guys were fascinated that he was working hurt :lol:
- Hates people asking him about the HIAC match and asking "did it hurt?". He walked out of an in interview here in Australia, because the radio host belittled him and his matches saying he found them hilarious
- Was overall a really funny guy and a lot bigger in person than I ever imagined him to be. No Ayo

View media item 2538444W was there too!

View media item 253846Me and the Mickster! Excuse the beard :lol:

Congratulations to our winner, goofy08, a newcomer to the contest. I hope to see you around throughout the year.

thanks for running the contest man.

i'll try to contribute more but I don't really watch anymore. Was a hardcore fan from as 91ish-'06, but, haven't watched anything since WM22. I bought the Bret Hart (fav wrestler growing up) 3 disc DVD and never watched it. That was the official passing of the hardcore wrestling fan in me. Perhaps I will get around to it one of these days. I do regularly read this thread though, 'cept when you dudes start cutting impromptu promos.

Last edited:
^^^^ you never said anything as decidedly "white" as the above before....

I always thought Mitchellicious was black.. :smh:

i feel like this is the consensus with 85% of NT. Everyone thinks everyone on this site is mostly black and when they find out they are not it's shock and awe word to the gong randomly hitting with the lights out.

Absolutely true, venom.

In my feeble mind, it is

nike shoe forum > basketball shoes > NBA dominated by black players > everyone on NT is black!

I always thought Mitchellicious was black.. :smh:

i feel like this is the consensus with 85% of NT. Everyone thinks everyone on this site is mostly black and when they find out they are not it's shock and awe word to the gong randomly hitting with the lights out.

I thought he was Black too :lol:

Kinda my first assumption with people on NT unless I follow them on IG/Twitter or know they're Canadian.

NT census needs to happen again.

Back
Top Bottom