Wrestling Thread Feb 4-10 | 2/7 Impact from England - Sting/Bully v Aces & 8's

Also, get ready for the influx of :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: 's when people get around to reading the Smackdown Spoilers :lol:

Alsooooooo, where the hell has Ziggler been? He's not even on Smackdown this week. He's been a complete no show for Raw and Smackdown except for that dark match. What gives?

According to backstage sources, Dolph Ziggler was not scripted into this week's edition of Raw because creative had nothing for him, which is why he was not used on the show. He did make an appearance in the dark match main event after show, along with AJ Lee and Big E. Langston.

There appears to be no heat on Ziggler at all.

i told this dude he looked like a corpulent Michael Ealy ONE time and he ran with it for like, 2 years now.

I'm a ginger, if it matters.
Found your pic.
2lxfp5v.jpg

im a latin fella, but the good kind. the kind chicks moisten themselves over.

not the short, weird looking ones you try to avoid eye contact with.

Also, get ready for the influx of :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: 's when people get around to reading the Smackdown Spoilers :lol:

Alsooooooo, where the hell has Ziggler been? He's not even on Smackdown this week. He's been a complete no show for Raw and Smackdown except for that dark match. What gives?

According to backstage sources, Dolph Ziggler was not scripted into this week's edition of Raw because creative had nothing for him, which is why he was not used on the show. He did make an appearance in the dark match main event after show, along with AJ Lee and Big E. Langston.

There appears to be no heat on Ziggler at all.

They have nothing for a money in the bank holder??? :smh: wow

I'm black too if that matters.

Just saw Trish is going into the HOF. I remember I used to love her like Peep loves Layla. But then I seen her fiancé, & lost all interest. :lol:

i feel like this is the consensus with 85% of NT. Everyone thinks everyone on this site is mostly black and when they find out they are not it's shock and awe word to the gong randomly hitting with the lights out.
Funny because I just assume everyone is Asian

i feel like this is the consensus with 85% of NT. Everyone thinks everyone on this site is mostly black and when they find out they are not it's shock and awe word to the gong randomly hitting with the lights out.
Funny because I just assume everyone is Asian

Really I figured it was either or on here. Either you're black from DMV or you're Asian from California :lol:

My world would crumble around me if I found out Peep wasn't of Caramel descent.

Ok......

Peep-Black
Toine-Black
Rusty Shackelford-Black
Brasilian-Black
Tennhouse-Black
Naija-Black
DC-Black
AirThompson-Black
Grizzly Herbert-Black
Goldenarmz-Black
Robpzee-Asian
Deek-Asian
4w-White
Lobo-Latino
Casekicks-White
Club-Latino
GHIMS-Latino
JDCurt-White
Af1982-Pinoy
JcMojica-Latino
Mcflyy-Laino
Mitchellicious-White
Venom lyrix-White
JohnnyRedStorm-White
Donmega-Asian
IMASOLEMAN18-Latino
HybidSoldier23-Asian

Last edited:
Welp, guess who they want Undetaker to face at WM30, now that it looks like he won't be at 29.

Hint - It's not Punk, it's....

wrestleshare.com

Back
Top Bottom