Wrestling Thread Feb 4-10 | 2/7 Impact from England - Sting/Bully v Aces & 8's

Absolutely true, venom.

In my feeble mind, it is

nike shoe forum > basketball shoes > NBA dominated by black players > everyone on NT is black!

:rofl: shoulda seen my face when my 15year old self was in WDYWT for the first time and everyone with heat was white or asian

I was ashamed of my prejudice, but I'm black/asian so its trill I guess :smokin

tumblr_mhqyldZPdw1rvk32go1_r1_500.jpg

ttumblr_mho8ud08Uj1r3xxz1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhqltmJ6cj1qhjbxeo5_400.gif

Haven't been keeping up with Smackdown as much these past weeks, with Henry's return it's back to not reading spoilers and watching it.

Now that he's back I don't see anyone else that's gonna be in the chamber winning but him.

They've been doin' a good job with Henry's return. Really booking him as a beast out there. I would love to see a feud with Cesaro though :smokin

I thought he was Black too :lol:

Kinda my first assumption with people on NT unless I follow them on IG/Twitter or know they're Canadian.

NT census needs to happen again.

What with those huge signs at the Canadian border that read, "NO DAHKIES!"

WAIT! That's Boston. My bad.

Last edited:
I went around with "I'm black, if that matters" as my sig for like 7 years.

No black love for Grizz?

Forgot the OG great wise (been here since ezboard) grizz

And Goldenarmz
no pic needed for a dude who's got videos of him on YouTube trying out for I Love New York and stomping out innocent house rodents. :lol:

I feel like I'm setting the seeds for a new NTWT stable.
nTation of domination anyone?

Last edited:
Anyone that wants to make it to the Raw after wrestlemania at the izod center:

WWE presents MONDAY NIGHT RAW
April 8, 2013
IZOD Center

Presale Starts:
TOMORROW, Thurs. 2/7 at 10AM
Code: ACCESS

I had this general rule that everyone is black unless noted for NT and this other forum that posted on. Still go by the rule today.

I am actually not black, despite being a big supporter for Blackdown.

Also, get ready for the influx of :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: 's when people get around to reading the Smackdown Spoilers :lol:

Alsooooooo, where the hell has Ziggler been? He's not even on Smackdown this week. He's been a complete no show for Raw and Smackdown except for that dark match. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom