Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah hog all the tv time and spotlight from the up and comers and barely wrestle and get half a mil with paid travel from cali. Dude is set.         AJ Styles should have been bigger, but the Sting programs ALWAYS took away from TNA. Remember Styles, Daniels, and Joe feud? That should have been the Main Event... Main Story... man promoted thing in the entire TNA.... but no we got Sting and JJ and other old WCW guys who took up space

Nobody cared about any of the guys you mentioned since 07

Sting is overrated.

I can vouch.

Cmon man, you know that the Sting/Vader feud was one of the best feuds of either man's career..

And for the record BVV was the best super heavyweight of all time..Mizzark wishes he was in Vader's league..

AWESOME ending to RAW. Like some of you guys have mentioned, I really think that had a lot to do with the buzz the YES chant got on ESPN. Killing that storyline in 2 weeks makes no sense at all, so clearly this was a knee jerk reaction. And damn, that Rumble idea with Bryan and Bray being the last two would have been epic!

As far as the Warrior/Macho debate, at both of their PEAKS, I think Warrior was bigger. That energy, that ring entrance, those rope pulls, unforgettable. But overall, career wise, when matched against Hogan during that "era", Macho was the clear number 2.

Last but not least, to me, Sting is far from overrated. When I was little Hulkamaniac, before there was the nWo and DX, even I knew who Sting was. I had no idea how to watch WCW, but when doing any kind of toy shopping, when I saw the Stinger, with his short blonde hair and vibrant singlet, even I knew he was the man in WCW.

iblCSxeRKUgqgU.gif

:pimp:

Great ending

It does feel like WWE switched and changed plans with Bryan. I'm hoping he now wins the Royal Rumble

Or we can see HBK cost Bryan the Rumble win to set up a WM match :D

Can't wait for this weekend to buy tickets for raw in Brooklyn a week before WM30 should be live! Question how much do tickets go for usually front row $200???

Y'all weren't lying about that Reigns drop kick :pimp:.

I don't know why WWE doesn't put some face paint on Ryback and call him the Ultimate Warrior V2. He has the muscles, lack of wrestling ability, and can cut a slightly better promo.

Back
Top Bottom