Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Looks like the Monday Night festivities in the NTWT are starting a little early today. This thread should be poppin tonight

I met Shane, Bam Bam, and Francine at a signing before HeatWave 98 or 99 (can't remember which)..They were probably the nicest wrestling personalities I've ever met..Took a pic with me and Francine had dem thangs on my shoulder..Ex-wife saw the pic when I got it developed and ripped it up..I hate that bisch..

Jarrett is taking all the right steps and seems like he has a vision for this thing.

if they can secure a tv deal, with all three promotions talents being featured? Could be onto something

but thats being hopeful

I think it's going to really be great..He's really taking his time and doing things the right way..Like you said though, the tv deal is the key..I would totally mark out if I could see some of the top Indy guys facing the stars of NJPW and AAA..It would automatically jump ahead of TNA as the #2 promotion in the US..

Marsye is one of the GOATS

I agree with you Gene, she is definitely a goat..

Bummed to not be able make it to Raw in person tonight. Still looking forward to tonight's show...those host city shots will have me a tad salty, however. 
laugh.gif

Damn, all these dudes going to Raw/wanting to go. where were yall when we were trying to get a group going last week

Damn, all these dudes going to Raw/wanting to go. where were yall when we were trying to get a group going last week
Was sick for a few days last week so I was outta commission for a bit. That && filling out what seems like endless job apps, but next time around I'm down to get the group going for sure.

NT Summit??

I'm definitely going. Last time the RR was in Philly was when undertaker first teased his return to his deadman gimmick

Yeah man definitely. I'm gonna start saving up for it.

It'll be my first wrestling event since WM26..can't wait. :pimp:

Mannnn I've been so damn busy with new job and summer classes, I forgot to hit you back up lol. Didn't hear anything back from talent, but hopefully they come through for baltimore. Past couple of weeks have been a mess smh.

Was sick for a few days last week so I was outta commission for a bit. That && filling out what seems like endless job apps, but next time around I'm down to get the group going for sure.
Hope you're feeling better sir and good luck on the job search.

Hopefully the luck of jobs can continue throughout this thread

Hope you're feeling better sir and good luck on the job search.

Hopefully the luck of jobs can continue throughout this thread
Thanks man, yea I'm good now. Keeping the optimism alive too!

was not hip. Any idea next time WWE is coming to DC?
We'll likely know by tomorrow, as they'll announce to the live audience during a break in the show when they're coming back. I'm thinking 4th quarter this year.

So did y'all know ROH had a PPV or nah?
I was going to support them but I ended up not feeling like it.

Jeff Jarrett announced that his GFW will have a working partnership with NJPW..Add onto the earlier announced AAA partnership and his company is shaping up to be something to get excited for..
Great news man. Seriously, great news. Hope they can get a TV deal. This can be huge.

Group text chat from some of my boys

I'm in here with all these 7-10 year olds. Theyike you watch wwe. Im like yea They go who you know. I say no one y'all do. Cena, the rock, mysterio.. I ask them y'all know hulk hogan all time greatest wrestler, they all look at me like ???who is that

Just play the theme song for them...I'm sure they'll know then

Dude we are old. Shame on their parents for not bringing them up correctly.

Honestly though. But can you name wrestlers from before your time? I could maybe throw out Andre the giant and jimmy superbly when I was their age but they were still kind of around

Back
Top Bottom