Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

pimp.gif

sorry, I guess I just have higher standards...besides the main event and a few big spots with Cena vs Bray, I thought the PPV was very forgettable.

Peep Game Peep Game

Kofi's Tweet

.@StephMcmahon forcing @wweDanielBryan to choose between his life’s dream and his wife’s career is ridiculous, a complete abuse of power, and just morally wrong. I don’t envy his position. It will be interesting to see what he decides to do tonight… #WWEPAYBACK

Honestly Vince probably just wanted to bury him since he's the BFF of the Chick Magnet

Didn't even put 2 and 2 together. In Chicago, CM Punk in the next building and Kofi is shrapnel

The one small gripe I had with the main event was the fact it was "No Disqualification, Elimination." If I am a heel, why wouldn't I stay out there after I'm eliminated if there's No DQ? I did enjoy the match though.

The one small gripe I had with the main event was the fact it was "No Disqualification, Elimination." If I am a heel, why wouldn't I stay out there after I'm eliminated if there's No DQ? I did enjoy the match though.
Refs were forcing them to leave also they got beat up so they couldn't really do to much to get past the refs.

Will we see something like this tonight since Batista was eliminated first last night and they can use it as a way to get him off TV?

View media item 1004968

I think around here is when I tuned out of wrestling. There was no need for Trips to bury Randall like he did. I marked out when Randall countered the crossface set up from Krisp Benwah into the RKO :smokin

Next night Triple H burial. Lawd.

I think around here is when I tuned out of wrestling. There was no need for Trips to bury Randall like he did. I marked out when Randall countered the crossface set up from Krisp Benwah into the RKO :smokin

Next night Triple H burial. Lawd.
True indeed. I was very disappointed in Hunter then. That was a cold beat down Randall got that night. :frown: (but I'm sure another part of Orton even winning the title was also to make him the youngest champ after the sour taste when Brock left.)

http://www.rfvideo.com/originalecwarenasign.aspx

RF Video has been able to secure one of the original ECW Arena signs which hung on the outside of the building for the entire life of Extreme Championship Wrestling until it's demise.  The sign is 91" x 43" in dimensions and being sold as-is which currently consists of a few autographs by ECW alumni in sharpie marker, see photo.  Please only send serious inquiries to feinsteind@aol.com or call our office at 215-891-9404, what we can tell you here it's going price is for a few thousand dollars.  Due to the size of the sign buyer will be responsible for pickup in the Philadelphia area or for freight shipping costs to deliver such a big object.

ecwarena.jpg

Dont frequent the thread, nor keep super up to date on the WWE... however, I do love me some AFI.

Two of the members (Davey Havok and Jade Puget) recently started a side project in a more hardcore vein, and it's rumored CM Punk is their drummer....

Band is called XTRMST and they follow that straight-edge mantra.

So good.

Last edited:
No Pants Orton and Evolution look miserable :lol:

"Cheer For Batista...Says No One" :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom