Wrestling Thread Mar 14-20 | 3/18 Smackdown - Del Rio v Christian - Cage Match | Sheamus v Kofi

I can't believe they are inducting Drew Carey into the HOF..It's a joke..And not a funny one..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

thank god nexus is done, hopefully

the corre is next

worst stables ever
Corre is the worst.

New Nexus as a group wasn't great, but Punk as leader of the group was awesome. 

Drew Carey on the Lindsey Lohan diet?

soooooooooooooo this is real life......

of all the wrestlers that deserve to be in there, 10 people i can think of off the top of my head...

it's drew carrey.

wow..... i am dissapoint.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

So Orton lives a double life WWE? That wasn't the wife he was with two years ago around this time.. 
laugh.gif
lol I remember that. Omega H punked Orton in his own home. His wife was played by a Playboy Playmate in that segment too, if I remember correctly.

Wait, how is Drew Carey getting in to the Hall of Fame before Macho Man? C'mon son.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Orton has the best intro music

are we just gonna pretend like this gem wasn't dropped then pulled because it was just way to Crunk and the audience was getting way to buck

And dont get me started on the song thats a shoe in for a grammy, and has the whole world asking whats up!

Originally Posted by casekicks

I can't believe they are inducting Drew Carey into the HOF..It's a joke..And not a funny one..
qft.. they better put macho king in, im startin to get mad

mad.gif

you guys know that vince hates macho man

supposedly he smashed steph when she was in her teenage years

wait just a minute, you mean to tell me that the most Nacho-y of wrestlers isn't in the HOF?..

Back
Top Bottom