WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/20 - Raw & Smkdwn Elimination Chamber Matches | Miz vs Lawler (p42)

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Last night was basically The Rock whipping out the People'sCock and showing Cena that he will never be as big as The Great One.

There's a lot of new people in the thread this week.  Don't make everyone on NT hate you as much as we already do.

Spoiler [+]
When a heel sees an opportunity, it's hard to pass up...but this one time I think I will do just that. Some of you may know where I'm going with this.

roll.gif

^^

POW.... the gif...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

watched the clip a couple times, that reaction just gets me.

^^

POW.... the gif...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

watched the clip a couple times, that reaction just gets me.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Some Rock news.
The Rock's WWE return was kept asecret from nearly everyone within WWE. WWE senior management memberswere led to believe through the course of the week that Bob Barkerwould be the host. This was obviously a plant in order to keep thereturn a secret.

The Rock arrived to the arena late during the evening yesterday. He was kept in a secluded dressing room until his return to TV.

Originalplans called for Vince McMahon to appear on the show to announce theWrestleMania guest host. They even plugged it last week. Also, The Rockwas not scheduled to appear on RAW so something changed over the weekend.

i posted his return a few days ago, it wasnt kept a secret. maybe him being there live was.

i wonder if rock gets/has gotten offered a legends deal

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Some Rock news.
The Rock's WWE return was kept asecret from nearly everyone within WWE. WWE senior management memberswere led to believe through the course of the week that Bob Barkerwould be the host. This was obviously a plant in order to keep thereturn a secret.

The Rock arrived to the arena late during the evening yesterday. He was kept in a secluded dressing room until his return to TV.

Originalplans called for Vince McMahon to appear on the show to announce theWrestleMania guest host. They even plugged it last week. Also, The Rockwas not scheduled to appear on RAW so something changed over the weekend.

i posted his return a few days ago, it wasnt kept a secret. maybe him being there live was.

i wonder if rock gets/has gotten offered a legends deal

Originally Posted by ESyDC

RAW hit 5.7 mil on the ratings from 11-11:20 PM last night
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's 5.7 million viewers, not a 5.7 rating.  Raw normally averages around 4.75 million viewers.

The overall average rating for raw was a 3.1.

Originally Posted by ESyDC

RAW hit 5.7 mil on the ratings from 11-11:20 PM last night
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's 5.7 million viewers, not a 5.7 rating.  Raw normally averages around 4.75 million viewers.

The overall average rating for raw was a 3.1.

Monday's episode of WWE RAW drew a 3.14 cable rating, down from last week's 3.3.

The show averaged 4.8 million viewers, which is down from the 4.9 million the show averaged last week.

As reported earlier, the 20-minute over-run segment featuring The Rock's return to WWE television averaged 5.7 million viewers - so it's clear people tuned in to see the big reveal of the WrestleMania guest host at the end of the show.

On Monday’s RAW, WWE aired the third installment in the 2/21/11 teaser videos. Many readers have pointed out that it appears there are two men in the video .. Since one of them is clearly the Undertaker – who do you think the other figure could be?
http://wrestleheat.com/vi...test-22111-vignette=2977

Monday's episode of WWE RAW drew a 3.14 cable rating, down from last week's 3.3.

The show averaged 4.8 million viewers, which is down from the 4.9 million the show averaged last week.

As reported earlier, the 20-minute over-run segment featuring The Rock's return to WWE television averaged 5.7 million viewers - so it's clear people tuned in to see the big reveal of the WrestleMania guest host at the end of the show.

On Monday’s RAW, WWE aired the third installment in the 2/21/11 teaser videos. Many readers have pointed out that it appears there are two men in the video .. Since one of them is clearly the Undertaker – who do you think the other figure could be?
http://wrestleheat.com/vi...test-22111-vignette=2977

Undertaker is in the house and there is someone also outside the house at the end of the video looking towards the house? 
nerd.gif

Undertaker is in the house and there is someone also outside the house at the end of the video looking towards the house? 
nerd.gif

If WM consists of People's elbows, rock bottoms, sweet chin music and pedigrees...I'll lose everything that I haven't lost already....

The WWE has definitely gotten back +1 viewer for next week.

The rock is #1 and bret hart is #1b for me all time.
I haven't seriously watched wrestling in years. Sometimes when there is nothing else on TV on a monday night I may switch to it.
And then the next monday completely forget wrestling even exists.

BUT that being said, the rock definitely gave me the ol school junior highschool feeling all over again.... DAMN
Only if wrestling could go back to the late 90's early 00's in all aspects...
30t6p3b.gif
it kinda makes me sad. my youth is gone...

If WM consists of People's elbows, rock bottoms, sweet chin music and pedigrees...I'll lose everything that I haven't lost already....

The WWE has definitely gotten back +1 viewer for next week.

The rock is #1 and bret hart is #1b for me all time.
I haven't seriously watched wrestling in years. Sometimes when there is nothing else on TV on a monday night I may switch to it.
And then the next monday completely forget wrestling even exists.

BUT that being said, the rock definitely gave me the ol school junior highschool feeling all over again.... DAMN
Only if wrestling could go back to the late 90's early 00's in all aspects...
30t6p3b.gif
it kinda makes me sad. my youth is gone...

i didn't say i saw another guy. i just saw this on a site and posted it on here to see if anybody sees 2 ppl .

i didn't say i saw another guy. i just saw this on a site and posted it on here to see if anybody sees 2 ppl .

Back
Top Bottom