• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man I played BLOPS 4 the other day and I am washed with COD :smh:

I thought this was going to be one of the best based on reviews but to me it's one of the worst.

Fools have so much health and every damn corner or doorway I go to/through has the damn barb wire or that shield :smh:

I only played like 3 games and can't even unlock the create a class yet so maybe that's what it is.

My only hope is that 343 makes Halo Infinite a masterpiece.

Back to fortnite I go.

Finally best assassins creed origins. 88 hours, all cultists, all legendary and mythical beasts, #1 mercenary. Etc.

Now I have to find something else to fill that time.

black ops mp is ok, i think i last played i was level 22 and the guns still sucked. i felt people had lots of health and i kept trying to unlock rapid fire lol but that wasnt happening anytime soon. rarely touched blackout the whole game was a impulse buy for me lol.

fortnite is wild b

seen cats flying airplanes and sky jacking ppl out their airplanes. gotta hand it to EPIC games. they won.
So no more pubg? Lol I see u still holding it down over there. Been stuck on blackout. Played PUBG over the weekend, it was weird going back, it’s so much slower but def harder than cod

these updates are wild almost a full game whats this one 26GB ?

but was much needed them 2 guns were very OP

Finally best assassins creed origins. 88 hours, all cultists, all legendary and mythical beasts, #1 mercenary. Etc.

Now I have to find something else to fill that time.

I had it for a couple days and it's super fun as an RPG. I've played ACs before, but never owned one because they all seem kind of derivitive. Hunter class is super OP if you stack engravings right (1-2 headshot kills on most bosses), but I prefer that to the button mashing Warrior class.

Waiting til it drops to ~$20 on digital to pickup and finish all the quests and whatnot, but I'm excited to see what the future DLC holds regardless.

On another note, I'm really disappointed in BFV. I have been looking for another FPS multiplayer game now that PUBG is dying (I have no interest in COD unless it's WAW or MW1-2) and I've played and loved BF since BC2.

I hoped I was wrong about the outlook of the game when I played the beta (and got flamed on here for being a sexist/incel/etc. when I pointed out the issues present then), but it's a fundamentally broken game. I keep seeing it for 50%+ off and still can't pull the trigger after watching so many BF fanboy streamers play it and talk about their frustrations.

Maybe it'll be good in a year or two once the American faction/weapons are added, but with no hardcore modes (at least for now), no BR until March, and the game breaking issues I've experienced firsthand and heard about from others (having to restart between matches, vaulting issues that have been present in other BFs, and the new lengthened TTK update, which was what most BF veterans liked most about the new game), I can't see myself enjoying it in anything close to its current state, even with some M$ credit burning a hole in my pocket.

Anyone have other suggestions for good MP FPS games that don't require a squad (like R6S), short of Halo/COD/Gears? If not BF3-4 will be my grind until the next big thing (which, ironically, will probably be something similar to those titles).

I had it for a couple days and it's super fun as an RPG. I've played ACs before, but never owned one because they all seem kind of derivitive. Hunter class is super OP if you stack engravings right (1-2 headshot kills on most bosses), but I prefer that to the button mashing Warrior class.

Waiting til it drops to ~$20 on digital to pickup and finish all the quests and whatnot, but I'm excited to see what the future DLC holds regardless.

On another note, I'm really disappointed in BFV. I have been looking for another FPS multiplayer game now that PUBG is dying (I have no interest in COD unless it's WAW or MW1-2) and I've played and loved BF since BC2.

I hoped I was wrong about the outlook of the game when I played the beta (and got flamed on here for being a sexist/incel/etc. when I pointed out the issues present then), but it's a fundamentally broken game. I keep seeing it for 50%+ off and still can't pull the trigger after watching so many BF fanboy streamers play it and talk about their frustrations.

Maybe it'll be good in a year or two once the American faction/weapons are added, but with no hardcore modes (at least for now), no BR until March, and the game breaking issues I've experienced firsthand and heard about from others (having to restart between matches, vaulting issues that have been present in other BFs, and the new lengthened TTK update, which was what most BF veterans liked most about the new game), I can't see myself enjoying it in anything close to its current state, even with some M$ credit burning a hole in my pocket.

Anyone have other suggestions for good MP FPS games that don't require a squad (like R6S), short of Halo/COD/Gears? If not BF3-4 will be my grind until the next big thing (which, ironically, will probably be something similar to those titles).

It seems like you're trying to stay with more realistic shooters but Overwatch and Destiny's MP still get play from me and they've been out for a little. I still play BF1 too. Been hesitant on V.

It seems like you're trying to stay with more realistic shooters but Overwatch and Destiny's MP still get play from me and they've been out for a little. I still play BF1 too. Been hesitant on V.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in MORE realistic shooters (though I have no interest in playing military sims with a bunch of tryhard 14 year olds who refer to themselves as "operators"), so Destiny/Overwatch have never really piqued my interest, although I do like the style they're portrayed in.

In terms of BF games I've owned, BF1 is probably my biggest love/hate relationship with the franchise so far. The graphics are awesome, some maps are good, and the historical viewpoint is interesting, given that most people care/know more about WW2.

At the end of the day though, grenade spam, oversaturation of iron sighted bolt action rifles (other than the Martini Henry), load times, Behemoths, lackluster DLC towards the end after paying for premium, and the overall gearing towards a more causal fan base made me stop playing except here and there.

Yeah, I'm definitely interested in MORE realistic shooters (though I have no interest in playing military sims with a bunch of tryhard 14 year olds who refer to themselves as "operators"), so Destiny/Overwatch have never really piqued my interest, although I do like the style they're portrayed in.

In terms of BF games I've owned, BF1 is probably my biggest love/hate relationship with the franchise so far. The graphics are awesome, some maps are good, and the historical viewpoint is interesting, given that most people care/know more about WW2.

At the end of the day though, grenade spam, oversaturation of iron sighted bolt action rifles (other than the Martini Henry), load times, Behemoths, lackluster DLC towards the end after paying for premium, and the overall gearing towards a more causal fan base made me stop playing except here and there.

I love the BF franchise... I couldn’t play BF1, the load times were entirely too brutal for me. The grenade spams were annoying. And the Behemoths were wack, wasn’t a fan at all.

Really enjoying BFV however... I do with more historically known battles were on there. Some haven’t been done and some have been done before but not with this updated engine and graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom