Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Gone are the days I can sit and play for hours. After 30mins I feel like I’ve wasted the whole day.

Haven't had long gaming binges in a long time. Neighborhood/school friends got different things and lives going.

Need to do the same, but always time to squeeze in a few matches of something to stay in touch.

Yeah. You start getting a little older and you realize time is a currency of its own.

When the PS5 drops I am not doing this backlog thing again. This is ridiculous

And I will primarily play fighters.

1147 here. have some serious soul searching to do. im ashamed. i dont wantch ANY tv though. only live sports and the cartoons that are on when my kids are watching tv. either way thats like 40 days wasted staring at a screen for my own enjoyment. im gunna be alot more productive in 2019 with my free time

Good news for you; there was someone on Reddit with 2200+ hours (1100+ just on COD) and, honestly, that **** is sad.

Imagine spending almost as much time gaming as someone who sleeps for 8 hours/night FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT.

Good news for you; there was someone on Reddit with 2200+ hours (1100+ just on COD) and, honestly, that **** is sad.

Imagine spending almost as much time gaming as someone who sleeps for 8 hours/night FOR A YEAR STRAIGHT.

That's crazy, playing Xbox is basically a full-time job.
I'm at 1067 hours on the year and I feel like a lazy POS. That averages out to about 3 hrs/day but I definitely go multiple days without playing. Some days I'll binge and play like 6 hours though...

at most i play 2 hours straight, i also don't watch tv, nothing on tv interests me. i was more outgoing and not gaming a few years ago but I was struggling with drugs, drinking and depression. i started to game again and cut most of my vices out along with most of my friends. this is the first year that my family has noticed a good change in me and i don't feel like i replaced drugs and alcohol with gaming. at one point i felt like i was when i had a ps4, switch and xbox lmao...but i sold 2 and kept one for those reasons.

everyone spends time and money on something, as long as your happy, and its not effecting your life or health both physical and mental. then game on guys

at most i play 2 hours straight, i also don't watch tv, nothing on tv interests me. i was more outgoing and not gaming a few years ago but I was struggling with drugs, drinking and depression. i started to game again and cut most of my vices out along with most of my friends. this is the first year that my family has noticed a good change in me and i don't feel like i replaced drugs and alcohol with gaming. at one point i felt like i was when i had a ps4, switch and xbox lmao...but i sold 2 and kept one for those reasons.

everyone spends time and money on something, as long as your happy, and its not effecting your life or health both physical and mental. then game on guys

Congrats man, keep moving forward.

It's always funny/annoying to me when people try to put down others hobbies. I've heard from a bunch of people that playing video games is "waste of time" or "not productive". Then those same people will talk about how they're obsessed with Game of Thrones and they watched all 8 seasons in 2 weeks. :lol:

Hey man... good job. Proud of you.

Keep that going bruv.

Tempted to buy Assassins Creed Odyssey since it's on sale... even though it was a little cheaper on BF. Probably is I own almost ever AC and have never beat a single one. I heard they changed the fighting system a lot in the last 2 games so I'm tempted...

Odyssey was a One X launch title? Still planning on finishing the Ezio trilogy, haven't completed Revelations or ACIII yet.

Unity even.

Odyssey was a One X launch title? Still planning on finishing the Ezio trilogy, haven't completed Revelations or ACIII yet.

Unity even.

I think you're thinking of Origins which released last year. I'm nearing the end of the game and I'm loving it thus far; first AC game I've ever played. Really makes me want to pick up Odyssey.

Tempted to buy Assassins Creed Odyssey since it's on sale... even though it was a little cheaper on BF. Probably is I own almost ever AC and have never beat a single one. I heard they changed the fighting system a lot in the last 2 games so I'm tempted...

I'm playing through Origins currently and the fighting system is REAL smooth. This is my first AC game I'm playing though.

I’ll be waiting to grab Celeste heard it’s good.

grabbed gamepass for a buck and started playing hellblade I’m about 2 hours in its ok so far, graphics look great, with headphones it’s cool.

giphy.gif

Keep staying positive..

Back
Top Bottom