XX3 Box (PIC)

should be an old school, but oh well.
it's just a box and hopefully don't take so much space for in case if whats in it are CRAPS.
Indohan

Yeah that box doesn't bother me, as long as it's durable.

The XX2 box is kind of a hassle to store and handle because of it's shape. As fas as I can tell the shape is completely unnecessary, it's just for looks.

That box look tough. And if these Jordans were constructed using "considered" methods like they say, then the box is probably made of recycled cardboard and is thicker and more sturdy than most boxes.

BTW, my homey met with Gentry a few weeks back in Beaverton and he saw the first two colorways of the XX3. He said they are like no other Jordan, very unique, and he likes them a lot.
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Only NT would have a 5 page thread about a Jordan box.
smh.gif

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

Quote:
BTW, my homey met with Gentry a few weeks back in Beaverton and he saw the first two colorways of the XX3. He said they are like no other Jordan, very unique, and he likes them a lot.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

so the XX3 draws cues from Native American designs?
I got the perfect outfit for it....

borntoroamls.jpg
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

the og box looks great. Should of done it that way. i dont know about the 23 box.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

nice and simple. im diggin the box. we're getting closer and closer for the pictures of the XX3 to leak
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

Quote:
I am still trying to find the humor in that. Why don't you say it looks like an aborted baby while you are at it?

It's called satire. My whole point is, why is Jordan glamourizing a nasty habit when he knows these shoes are gonna be sold to impressionable youths? I just think he should show the kids what happens when you have a "passion" for cigars.

^

If you have seen the pic floating around General, you'd know Mike has a passion for smoking more than just cigars...
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

the box looks better than the "spiz yikes". just hope the shoe looks like something mJ would rock if he was still a chicago bull.

i remember last year when we didnt see the 22 box until like a month before release. people just kept saying it looked like the big mac container. this year we get the box first.
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

dont care too much about the box....more about the shoes...hopefully the next post i see involves pics of the 23 shoe

Back
Top Bottom