....:::: XXL's The 10 Freshmen....VOL. Mid-term Grades ::::..... Update. Wale's 2¢. page8

Let's not forget Serious Jones and that Penn State kid got in Charles Hamiltons @+* earlier this year. He lies about stealing beats. Cory Gunz,Rhymfest, Soulja Boy, Jay Rock, Uncle Luke, 40 Cal along with some other have made diss tracks or commented about him. All this before that knuckle sammichincident, which by the way, put the nail on the coffin. I personally think its a wrap for dudes career.

what did 40 cal say about CH?
laugh.gif

never mind i googled. ima check the vid out shortly

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

what did 40 cal say about CH?
laugh.gif

never mind i googled. ima check the vid out shortly

"Corny Lookin %%%%%* Like Charles Hamilton With The Pink Earmuffs, That $@!@ is disgusting"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Wale- C ( iono he has a slight buzz, but nothing hard pause* needs to drop already.)
B.o.B- D+ (few songs nothing special)
Charles Hamilton- D ( cuz he has some aight songs, but really getting punched by that girl??????? not passing)
Asher Roth- B (y? cuz college, every one knew that song, and he was on mtv, them little sequnces wen the roll credits wen the shows over,album also)
Cory Gunz-F ( cory who?? no hustle)
Blu- D ( hes aightbut wats he doing to get out there??? aint kno one kno dude)
Mickey Factz- F ( he aint doing ne thing)
Ace Hood- A (soo he might not be good to yall, but gutta was nice, imo. hes got alotta people cosigning him)
Curren$y- F (not doing ne thing)
Kid Cudi- B ( day and night, people jocking mad hard, mtv clips, on 808s and heartbreaks)
LAWL

Being on MTV means a good grade for Asher Roth? You know his label paid for all of that, right? And he still didn't do very impressive numbers for thepromotion he got.

Ace Hood, who has done absolutely nothing noteworthy ever in his life, gets an A?

It seems like the only people who got good ratings have MTV exposure. According to you, everyone else is "not doing ne thing" or "aint no oneknow dude", which is %*##+*#$.

All I have to say if you walk up to a random person on the street and ask if they heard of these people....they only gonna mention Cudi, Roth, maybe Ace Hood
the rest aren't doing enough to blow up...but you nt'ers are so infatuated with what music should sound like...the bias will not not allow some of youto give the rightful grade. I'm not saying my grades are the correct ones but some of you came with some crazy grades....

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

ninjahood, stop postin' from your girls account B
laugh.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

why would i do that.

anyways, i can careless about any of these cats honestly....da streets freshman as far as i'm concerned are max B and OJ da juiceman

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Wale- C ( iono he has a slight buzz, but nothing hard pause* needs to drop already.)
B.o.B- D+ (few songs nothing special)
Charles Hamilton- D ( cuz he has some aight songs, but really getting punched by that girl??????? not passing)
Asher Roth- B (y? cuz college, every one knew that song, and he was on mtv, them little sequnces wen the roll credits wen the shows over,album also)
Cory Gunz-F ( cory who?? no hustle)
Blu- D ( hes aightbut wats he doing to get out there??? aint kno one kno dude)
Mickey Factz- F ( he aint doing ne thing)
Ace Hood- A (soo he might not be good to yall, but gutta was nice, imo. hes got alotta people cosigning him)
Curren$y- F (not doing ne thing)
Kid Cudi- B ( day and night, people jocking mad hard, mtv clips, on 808s and heartbreaks)
LAWL

Being on MTV means a good grade for Asher Roth? You know his label paid for all of that, right? And he still didn't do very impressive numbers for the promotion he got.

Ace Hood, who has done absolutely nothing noteworthy ever in his life, gets an A?

It seems like the only people who got good ratings have MTV exposure. According to you, everyone else is "not doing ne thing" or "aint no one know dude", which is %*##+*#$.
grin.gif

so getting a major release on def jam isn't a accomplishment?

asher roth actually coming out with a album wasn't a accomplishment?

some of these grades are killing me......I am grading based off of success not ability just to be clear...

Wale- B (he has upped his profile)
B.o.B- C (thought he would be a bigger name by now)
Charles Hamilton- F- (dude just got punked by a chick, he needs to kill himself)
Asher Roth- B+ (album might not have done to well, but he has that MTV swag and spring break game on lock)
Cory Gunz- D (he is slowly turning out to be nothing)
Blu- D
Mickey Factz- C (he is slowly getting a name)
Ace Hood- refuse to give a grade on grounds of horribleness
Curren$y- refuse to give a grade on grounds of horribleness
Kid Cudi- A

I am suprised that these guys have not done better....I love how early on these guys were the saviors of the game.....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

some of these grades are killing me......I am grading based off of success not ability just to be clear...

Wale- B (he has upped his profile)
B.o.B- C (thought he would be a bigger name by now)
Charles Hamilton- F- (dude just got punked by a chick, he needs to kill himself)
Asher Roth- B+ (album might not have done to well, but he has that MTV swag and spring break game on lock)
Cory Gunz- D (he is slowly turning out to be nothing)
Blu- D
Mickey Factz- C (he is slowly getting a name)
Ace Hood- refuse to give a grade on grounds of horribleness
Curren$y- refuse to give a grade on grounds of horribleness
Kid Cudi- A

I am suprised that these guys have not done better....I love how early on these guys were the saviors of the game.....

eyes.gif

Is Ace Hood THAT bad??????????(he has a bad subject of matter cuz he raps about the same stuff but i mean his RAPPIN SKILLS are they really THAT bad)???
I heard his CD he had some nice tracks on there....what am i missing?

asher roth is terrible, he performed at my school UCSB...dude basically got booed off the stage while performing i love college in front of 10000 collegestudents

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by solefood229

I'm going off with who is gaining more ground with the common public (not people on blogs searching for new music everyday)

Cudi(A) had a big single everybody and they mama was singing that %%#*

Asher(c+) had a good first single, released album

Wale (C) nike boots gave him a lil buzz, but he needs to release BTTF asap

Currenssy (C) has been keeping his buzz steady

Mickey(D) the only thing I've seen homie in was a honda ad most people don't know who he is

BoB(C-) dude released a single and a mixtape,but it just didn't take off hopefully when tip gets situated he will be good

Corey(F) dude hasn't done squat to get noticed by the general public

Ace(C) dude isn't the best artist but his affiliations will keep his name out there

Blu(C+) dude may be a better artist than everyone on this list, but he hasn't done anything to get the general public to notice him

Charlie H(D) brooklyn girls had a lil buzz, but most people will know him from his L's than his music Son is a lil too cocky for most people. The only thing he has going for him is his work ethic, you shoot enough jumpers you bound to make one

This is accurate
DRAKE - TRANSFER STUDENT - A

I would also rate Asher and Currensy a LITTLE higher just because they have two released "ALBUMS"

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by solefood229

I'm going off with who is gaining more ground with the common public (not people on blogs searching for new music everyday)

Cudi(A) had a big single everybody and they mama was singing that %%#*

Asher(c+) had a good first single, released album

Wale (C) nike boots gave him a lil buzz, but he needs to release BTTF asap

Currenssy (C) has been keeping his buzz steady

Mickey(D) the only thing I've seen homie in was a honda ad most people don't know who he is

BoB(C-) dude released a single and a mixtape,but it just didn't take off hopefully when tip gets situated he will be good

Corey(F) dude hasn't done squat to get noticed by the general public

Ace(C) dude isn't the best artist but his affiliations will keep his name out there

Blu(C+) dude may be a better artist than everyone on this list, but he hasn't done anything to get the general public to notice him

Charlie H(D) brooklyn girls had a lil buzz, but most people will know him from his L's than his music Son is a lil too cocky for most people. The only thing he has going for him is his work ethic, you shoot enough jumpers you bound to make one

This is accurate
DRAKE - TRANSFER STUDENT - A

I would also rate Asher and Currensy a LITTLE higher just because they have two released "ALBUMS"
Asher could get a B+ because he actually did release a solid album, he made a name for himself, and is actually relevant outside the internetunlike half of the list. I'm actually a fan of 80% of the list too

I been on tour...like I said..id rather wait till I get a day off or two to finish the tape...it hasn't been phyiscally possible to finish the tape doin 40plus shows traveling every day..tape is comin soon

Fact of the matter is... with the exception of Asher, who is just as marketable, and Cudi, whose got the Kanye co-sign, all of these dudes are going to sufferfrom the recent surge behind Drake.

They missed the boat, so to speak.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

asher roth is terrible, he performed at my school UCSB...dude basically got booed off the stage while performing i love college in front of 10000 college students

eek.gif
Wow. I always imagined UCSB to be a bunch of Asher Roths and Tara Reids.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

I been on tour...like I said..id rather wait till I get a day off or two to finish the tape...it hasn't been phyiscally possible to finish the tape doin 40 plus shows traveling every day..tape is comin soon

An artist could be dying in a hospital, NTers will still come on here and ask "where's the album/mixtape?where's the album/mixtape?" every hour on the hour. Take your time with it Olubowale (pause).

drake, oj da juiceman, wale, ash, mr day & night, currency Honorable mention: Hamilton The rest.....go see the couselor for a major change form

Back
Top Bottom