XXXTENTACION?

trash person trash music but nobody deserves to die over material possesions.

i was very shocked to see this.

I’m lost... what did XXXtentacion do that has people talking about his past? Did he rape a woman or a kid?

I’m lost... what did XXXtentacion do that has people talking about his past? Did he rape a woman or a kid?

Apparently he abused a female that was pregnant and assaulted a gay male in prison. I understand that those actions are wrong and barbaric but that still doesn't rationalize/justify someone's death, especially at 20. Those people have malicious and evil hearts by trying to do so.

X was a really talented kid .. the guy can make music from different genres and sound good.. his rock/alternative songs sounded like he was the guy from green day .. his flow on his rap was good like a 90s vibe.. he can also hit the trash music genre as in look at me and make a hit.. the music industry doesnt know it yet but they lost a good one

Cliffs on his case

68747470733a2f2f692e7974696d672e636f6d2f76692f6643714564363242346f382f6d617872657364656661756c742e6a7067

Hate the fact that his loved ones had to go through this but that's about it cause all these dudes want to be about that life till its too late and not thinking about the consequences of the life they live and who around them it may hurt when they gone anyways... Next

Hate the fact that his loved ones had to go through this but that's about it cause all these dudes want to be about that life till its too late and not thinking about the consequences of the life they live and who around them it may hurt when they gone anyways... Next

What? He was robbed while shopping. Dudes ambushed his whip outside a bike dealership.

I get your point in a general sense but as it relates to this what are you talking about? About what life? Wealthy?

What? He was robbed while shopping. Dudes ambushed his whip outside a bike dealership.

I get your point in a general sense but as it relates to this what are you talking about? About what life? Wealthy?
He was probably live Twitching where he was and what he was about to do if I had to guess.
Was it that he just got caught slippin? Maybe, but you can't be him and roll dolo from State to State like that.
He's not the illest ***** in Nebraska.
This aint' the Movies man.

Yeah they just caught homie slipping ain’t nothing else’s he coulda done tbh

Said this in the other thread, but I don't think this was random.
XXX did plenty of dirt in the past. Someone wanted him gone.

Said this in the other thread, but I don't think this was random.
XXX did plenty of dirt in the past. Someone wanted him gone.

I bring this up all the time when one of the "street" ****** get hit up.

Everyone jumps to the "aww man ****** was hatin on his shine" angle. When in reality...we don't know WTF this ***** did in his life before we knew him or who may have an axe to grind. Especially if you actually buy into their street cred. You should expect the person to have run-ins.

Last time I checked...that's what happens on the streets. ****** die. And ****** know that before they get in it. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: OTG
So in other words you're just throwing dirt on his name for no reason, got it.

Am I supposed remember detail that I read? Exactly. I didn't bring that up to slander him. I responded to somebodies question and it's clear the ***** has done a lot of ****** up **** and it's not hard to find

He was probably live Twitching where he was and what he was about to do if I had to guess.
Was it that he just got caught slippin? Maybe, but you can't be him and roll dolo from State to State like that.
He's not the illest ***** in Nebraska.
This aint' the Movies man.

TBH I blame the labels. I don’t understand how you don’t treat all these young goon rappers like Dez Bryant and hire a full time babysitter.

Back
Top Bottom