Y'all Need To Give Away Your J's

pimp.gif

I put my beaters for sale, but if I dont get responses after the 2 week period is up im just gonna give them away. Good job. Look at NT making a differencein the world not just with our wallets, but with our hearts too...
happy.gif

it's only cool if the dude is a genuinely nice person

because if you give it to some random dude, he might just sell it for some beer

Never had that type of situation. I did however stop givin the homeless money and just got em food instead

Yeah that was a reaall nice thing you did. Props to you. I just took a bunch of my old clothes and stuff I don't rock anymore and gave them to charity. Mytown isn't that bad with the homeless though. I hardly see any homeless dudes. There is some dudes that always come through and pick up our cans and stuff.I always give them food or beer or whatever I got at the time.

great story

even better pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would do that if i ever saw it,

but most homeless people areound my way just trying to get some crack. and im not down to just give them money to support thier habits. you feel mE?

I gave my diamond earrings to a homeless man once.

Yea it was by accident so what, I was giving him change and my earrings were in my pocket. Dude must have felt like he just hit the lottery. Needless to say Ididnt have the same good feeling you had when you gave dude your shoes, but I just look back at it now and laugh.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea it was by accident so what, I was giving him change and my earrings were in my pocket. Dude must have felt like he just hit the lottery. Needless to say I didnt have the same good feeling you had when you gave dude your shoes, but I just look back at it now and laugh.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That %%**%%# sucks
laugh.gif

Anyways, personally, I dont see myself giving away any clothes or shoes anytime soon. But if someone approaches me on the train asking for some money to gethome. Ill usually help out if I have.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea it was by accident so what, I was giving him change and my earrings were in my pocket. Dude must have felt like he just hit the lottery. Needless to say I didnt have the same good feeling you had when you gave dude your shoes, but I just look back at it now and laugh.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Realtalk that was my exact reaction when i realized it. Sick to my stomach from what I did and then just laughed about it with my boys justthinkin how fast dude must have hit the dash when he looked into his hand to count the change I gave him

Originally Posted by MECKS

great story

even better pic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i would do that if i ever saw it,

but most homeless people areound my way just trying to get some crack. and im not down to just give them money to support thier habits. you feel mE?

i don't think it's any of your business what they're gonna do with it, at least i don't think it's any of my business.

give for you, not for them.

OMG I swear to Bob I was gonna make a post about this yesterday, but didn't want sound snoby.

I gave my man a pair of black/gray air raids I had sitting around. He just got out, he's going through things. He tried to offer me a 20 or atleast buy thenext case of beer we drink. I said no, happy bday. I never seen him so happy. It felt good. No %*!@.

I have 3 lawn bags full of clothes to donate. I can't even lift them
laugh.gif
but I can schedule a pick up so that's pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom