Yo older NT, can you look at a chicks mom and...

laugh.gif
@ et

what if she looks like her dad? you going to use him as a guide...

...use that as a guide as to what she's going to look like when she'sthat age. This question is mainly for the 25+ NT'ers that have knowntheir girls for a while. Is she starting to look and act more like hermother? Right now there's this Colombian chick I've been messing withsince middle school (we're 21) now and I always wonder "what if i wasto marry this beautiful broad?". Her mom looks like her (shes 50 now)but with bad skin, very frizzy hair, and a weight problem. They're thesame height at about 5'7 and sound EXACTLY alike. In an eerie kind ofway. Is a chicks mom a look into the future?

100%. You just need to ask her mother around what age did things start going downhill so you know when to jump ship.

That’s what the older folk say “take a look at their mom that’s what their goin to look and act like when they get that age

yes. and i already know my girl is probably gonna look like a pear from the neck down as the years go by...everything goes south...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

100%. You just need to ask her mother around what age did things start going downhill so you know when to jump ship.
roll.gif

It all depends.

The way she looks in the face, yes, but in the body, it depends on how many kids the mother has and how many kids the daughter has.

You will not really find out until she is closer to 30, so you have some waiting to do.

Back
Top Bottom