yo yo yo, wassup? NYC'er going to LA in 2 weeks... what do?

All you need to know is Venice Beach, Malibu and Hollywood. Have a nice convertible, hotel and some cash to burn. Honestly LA doesn't make pretty women though, they're VERY hard to find out there, hard sunburned faces and women still sporting the skinny look.

Hit up Venice Beach on a nice day. Just really interesting people-watching. Alot of street-performers, and alot of crack-heads. The fun is trying to figure out which is which.

Other than that, try to hit up Roscoes Chicken and Waffles, and IN-n-OUt burger at least one time each before you leave.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

IN-n-OUt burger 

Most over-rated burger joint in the West Coast, Jack-In-The-Box "All American" burger is way better than In-N-Out.  When you're in Venice try the fish tacos.

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

Honestly LA doesn't make pretty women though, they're VERY hard to find out there, hard sunburned faces and women still sporting the skinny look.

This guy can't be serious. Stop talking

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Honestly LA doesn't make pretty women though, they're VERY hard to find out there, hard sunburned faces and women still sporting the skinny look.

I'm in Los Angeles maybe 6 times a year, I didn't say there aren't any pretty women. It isn't like New York where we have gorgeous women over flowing in the streets out-numbering man 1-4.

L.A. is a very big area. It can even cover the San Fernando Valley and San Gabriel Valley.

What are you into?

Your experience will be based on what your money can afford, meaning places you visit and females you have access to. Keep that in mind.

venice/santa monica on a nice day...

promanade 3rd Street, or old town pasadena is a good way to burn the day shop..

make sure to grab in&out despite what a NTer said above!!? he trippin...
try King Taco in LA..

party out in Hollywood

I'm in Los Angeles maybe 6 times a year, I didn't say there aren't any pretty women. It isn't like New York where we have gorgeous women over flowing in the streets out-numbering man 1-4.

6 times a year? That just proves you don't know anything about LA. Plus, how do you compare In-n-Out to Jack in the Box, really?

Originally Posted by khemikalali

try King Taco in LA..

party out in Hollywood

The milkshakes are good, but honestly my first trip there I was taken to the one on Sunset Boulevard and the 4x4 was suppose to be crack cocaine. Most LA transplants agreed "Jack In the Box" was better than In N Out, maybe it's a New York thing.

I'm opt for OP to get a poll going, and have OP weight in on his official taste of both.

He is serious.
geordi_laforge.jpg

I think you owe him an apology.

Originally Posted by khemikalali

try King Taco in LA..

party out in Hollywood

The milkshakes are good, but honestly my first trip there I was taken to the one on Sunset Boulevard and the 4x4 was suppose to be crack cocaine. Most LA transplants agreed "Jack In the Box" was better than In N Out, maybe it's a New York thing.

I'm opt for OP to get a poll going, and have OP weight in on his official taste of both.

that was ur problem right there my boy... aint noone messin wit 4x4's.. there is just too much going on there...
gotta keep it simple, and roll wit the double/double animal style.. if anything should of grabbed too.. 

IN-n-OUt burger 

Most over-rated burger joint in the West Coast, Jack-In-The-Box "All American" burger is way better than In-N-Out.  When you're in Venice try the fish tacos.

jack in the crack > in n out???
2hgbfus.gif

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

IN-n-OUt burger 

jack in the crack > in n out???
2hgbfus.gif
roll.gif
 my exact reaction

Originally Posted by Purple Face

yo what do in LA? 
Eat? Pinks, In & Out, Phillips, & many more just Yelp it

See? Beach, Observatory, Ball games, women, LA Live, 6Flags

Shop? Melrose, Hollywood, Beverly Center

Walk? Sunset & Hollywood Blvd, CityWalk

Pee? Bathroom

Jack in the box >>>>>>>>>> in and out burger...

LA women are pretty... pretty women tend to move there to pursue dreams...

I'm unbiased too... Texas born and raised ...

Born and raised in L.A. ( not Orange county the valley but actual L.A.) I second whoever said the streets aren't over flowing with good looking women. L.A. does not have the as many women as advertised. There are some bad ones but that's far and few between. O.P. I don't know what your trying to spend, interest or your type of crowd so I can't tell you much. L.A. is a rich mans playground or a ratchet lovers dream.

Back
Top Bottom