You are now acting CEO of Jordan Brand

True og like products. Stupid retro+ ideas cancelled, some id options for some models open for a select window and actually increase of prices with the thought of all releases limited. I would make the brand or certain models more like lv and gucci.....not everyone can have or will have. I am starting to see jordans on 1 out of 3 people feet. It is getting to be overkill and over saturation.

Absolutely nothing.

Costs are down, prices are up, profits are through the roof. The delicate balance between supply and demand has been achieved.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Absolutely nothing.

Costs are down, prices are up, profits are through the roof. The delicate balance between supply and demand has been achieved.

Exactly. You guys don't like it, but if it's bringing $$$$$ in, IDGAF.

Absolutely nothing.

All this, however I'll request OG molds in a sz 9.

And hook up some NT'ers too. Wouldn't be that foul.

Absolutely nothing.

:rofl:

I feel like changes could be made to bring in even more bread and put out a better product with better marketing. You would be a lazy greedy interim CEO :lol:

The average consumer doesn't care about OG molds, OG
:rofl:

I feel like changes could be made to bring in even more bread and put out a better product with better marketing. You would be a lazy greedy interim CEO :lol:
The average consumer doesn't care about OG molds, OG quality, etc. People are eating up the lesser quality materials at a higher price while spending $0 marketing. Why would you waste more $ on marketing and materials at a low price and expect a higher profit margin? It wouldn't make sense.

As a retail manager, I was always taught to turn a profit by whatever means. Some people may not like it but there are more people out there who are willing to deal with it then there are who are not

The average consumer doesn't care about OG molds, OG
The average consumer doesn't care about OG molds, OG quality, etc. People are eating up the lesser quality materials at a higher price while spending $0 marketing. Why would you waste more $ on marketing and materials at a low price and expect a higher profit margin? It wouldn't make sense.

Exactly the average consumer doesn't care about og molds so it won't matter when that's implemented and the cost for those molds would be cleared by the price increase and better marketing would bring in even more consumers

Id make DBs more widely available and all proceeds to go to their charities, other than that as the CEO why change what is making billions? once yall start requiring me to change then i will and until then i would ride the gravy train of hype

Exactly the average consumer doesn't care about og molds so it won't matter when that's implemented and the cost for those molds would be cleared by the price increase and better marketing would bring in even more consumers
Except your profit margins would decrease when you factor in the cost of marketing. JB is making more money than ever while spending little to no money on marketing. Which sounds more profitable:
Spend more $ on OG molds and higher quality materials with more marketing and raising the price
or
Spend less $ on current molds and material with little to no marketing and raising the price

I'm gonna go with the latter.

Except your profit margins would decrease when you factor in the cost of marketing. JB is making more money than ever while spending little to no money on marketing. Which sounds more profitable:
Spend more $ on OG molds and higher quality materials with more marketing and raising the price
or
Spend less $ on current molds and material with little to no marketing and raising the price

I'm gonna go with the latter.

Why are you taking this so seriously :lol:

I'm pretty sure this thread was just for dudes to fantasize about what they would fix at JB that they don't like

You're acting like a college student that just took Business 101 last semester and wants to school everyone.

Relax Brah

Why are you taking this so seriously :lol:

I'm pretty sure this thread was just for dudes to fantasize about what they would fix at JB that they don't like

You're acting like a college student that just took Business 101 last semester and wants to school everyone.

Relax Brah

:lol: This. Out of reps for now but Thank you Mr Shackleford

I would do a real remastered series where every shoe is remastered EXACTLY like the OG's.  Increase the quality of materials.  I would do this but make sure I keep the same margins on the shoes, so you guys can expect a price increase.

Then I would come in here and flex on all of you with my early pick ups.  Some fools will still start screaming FAKE on me though lol 
roll.gif

Ok I'll begin

1) Remove all "mall" Jordans, those that are always available at FTL, FNL, etc.

2) Replace them with the Air Jordan 3 model that will always be available for purchase. OG colorways and some Retro+ CWs. Let's make the WC3 always available like the AF1 low white.

3) Drop all DBs, collabs, etc.

4) Return to OG molds and get the materials as close to the OG as possible (I know Tinker said some of those factories aren't even around, but let's give it a shot)

5) Every month will see a release of an AJ model. For example January will be AJ1 all OG colors, Feburary AJ2 all OG colors, March AJ4 all OG colors, etc. Maybe mix the 14s with the 2s. But whatever shoes Mike wore during his time with the Bulls will always be available year round. Any other AJ models passed that can be sprinkled in.

6) Cut prices to something more reasonable depending on model.

7) Return retro advertising campaign, and remaster the Mars Blackmon commercials.

1) Significantly decrease the amount of retro releases (not pairs produced but not a retro every week)

2) More heavily promote flagship model (XX9 in this case)

3) Eliminate CP3 sig

4) Russell gets high end sig, Melo gets more effort put into his, Blake, Jabari, and Kawhi promote flagship until they prove worthy of sig

5) Get rid of weird and strange lower model Jordans (except trainers) and replace with new Team models

Ok I'll begin

1) Remove all "mall" Jordans, those that are always available at FTL, FNL, etc.

2) Replace them with the Air Jordan 3 model that will always be available for purchase. OG colorways and some Retro+ CWs. Let's make the WC3 always available like the AF1 low white.

3) Drop all DBs, collabs, etc.

4) Return to OG molds and get the materials as close to the OG as possible (I know Tinker said some of those factories aren't even around, but let's give it a shot)

5) Every month will see a release of an AJ model. For example January will be AJ1 all OG colors, Feburary AJ2 all OG colors, March AJ4 all OG colors, etc. Maybe mix the 14s with the 2s. But whatever shoes Mike wore during his time with the Bulls will always be available year round. Any other AJ models passed that can be sprinkled in.

6) Cut prices to something more reasonable depending on model.

7) Return retro advertising campaign, and remaster the Mars Blackmon commercials.
What's your reasoning behind dropping collabs?

Oh ya and youre fired

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom