You are now acting CEO of Jordan Brand

Establish more stringent standards around who gets JB accounts to focus on killing resellers. 

Absolutely nothing.

Costs are down, prices are up, profits are through the roof. The delicate balance between supply and demand has been achieved.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Congrats, you just became Forbes, Fortune, and The Wall Street Journal "CEO" of the year.

Ha.

Increase quality,and quality control.
Establish pre order, no returns unless its a manufacturing defect. Returns are only determined eligible by my staffs discretion . Orders can be placed up to 2 weeks after the set release date.
Limited on shelf supply for stumblers and stragglers.

2 retro's a month maximum, scrap the year of the "x" since you can make anniversary's for everything basically.  DB's and Xmas 11's should be able to be preordered.

1) Significantly decrease the amount of retro releases (not pairs produced but not a retro every week)

2) More heavily promote flagship model (XX9 in this case)

3) Eliminate CP3 sig

4) Russell gets high end sig, Melo gets more effort put into his, Blake, Jabari, and Kawhi promote flagship until they prove worthy of sig

5) Get rid of weird and strange lower model Jordans (except trainers) and replace with new Team models
Why get rid of CP3's line?

I think the one thing I would do is increase the amount of inventory  for big releases. Logic being, I want the money resellers are making to go into my pocket. So if I release more inventory, the consumer is more likely to buy them directly from me or my retailers at a cheaper price than they would get from a reseller.

maybe open a factory here in America to help with the unemployment problem we have, heck Detroit has enough factories doing nothing that im sure you could grab one for a steal

Problem is if you open a factory in the US for production prices rise and we would have everyone complaining again

1) Retro X's will be released true to form in GR numbers exclusive to your region. Orlando's, new Yorks, Seattles, sac towns.

2) retro 2's will be released in og form no piping, butter soft Italian leather. Premium materials. They will be made in Italy, they will be limited with a special box and a wings keychain. and I'm charging 300 retail. Then I'm dropping og 2 lows as a gr for 150.

3) space jamz, concords, blk/reds, and Columbias will all be released the same year with og shape, no backwards jumpman and bottoms that don't yellow.

4) blk/red 4s and white/cement 4s with nike air will be released in a gr pack for 350. Military's and fire reds with nike air will release individually

5) metallic Vs with nike air ASAP. GR, bottoms and netting that never yellows.

6) every og 3-6 with nike air will be dropping in gr numbers.

7) gonna let the fans submit ideas for retro plus colorways and get feedback before releasing any garbage

That's all I can think of for now..

1) Retro X's will be released true to form in GR numbers exclusive to your region. Orlando's, new Yorks, Seattles, sac towns.

2) retro 2's will be released in og form no piping, butter soft Italian leather. Premium materials. They will be made in Italy, they will be limited with a special box and a wings keychain. and I'm charging 300 retail. Then I'm dropping og 2 lows as a gr for 150.

3) space jamz, concords, blk/reds, and Columbias will all be released the same year with og shape, no backwards jumpman and bottoms that don't yellow.

4) blk/red 4s and white/cement 4s with nike air will be released in a gr pack for 350. Military's and fire reds with nike air will release individually

5) metallic Vs with nike air ASAP. GR, bottoms and netting that never yellows.

6) every og 3-6 with nike air will be dropping in gr numbers.

7) gonna let the fans submit ideas for retro plus colorways and get feedback before releasing any garbage

That's all I can think of for now..
screw you and your limited 2s
laugh.gif
. make it a GR for 150!
pimp.gif
 you're no better than gentry

Last edited:
Increase prices to 300.00 retail
Get as close to OG form as possible
NA on appropriate models
Nike iD option on certain models in somewhat of a quickstrick( meaning for 1 month said model can be id'ed with 0 limitations)
Each year one model would remain on shelves year round(see air forces)
Limit retro releases to 2 models a month
Produce more pairs of newer flagship models and promote them aggressively

Does anyone know how much JB makes from the retro releases compared to the rest of their sneakers as a whole? I wonder if they even focused a small percentage away from all the other crap and focus it towards the retros, how much more could be made? (Idk if that makes sense) It seems that other than retros , a lot of the shoes get clearanced down and that focus could/should be focused on improvements to where the bread and butter is.

I really like the idea of some retros being available all year. I would like to see GR numbers increase because even though they are labeled as a "general release" , it still can feel limited IMO.

I would not want to cut prices but the hell of it but I do feel that not every retro is created equal. for example the FB 7s v. the Bordeaux 7. They shouldn't both be the $195 price tag. I liked last year that the red/white 2s were priced at $150.00 but for the XI lows, the $150.00 felt "too much".

I would def up the production number of the holiday XI release . Every year gets worse and worse

Bring back the mochas ...

Revamp the entire online ordering system of AJ's. If every major retailer Including Your own crashes with every major release, it's time to update your hardware, or stagger the releases for certain regions of the country. NC, VA, SC, GA 10-11am release, MD, MA, NY, PA 12pm-1 release. Look how much $$$ you're losing when the sites go down and 42 year old Mom from Wilmington isn't even interested in AJ's and just wants to cop a pair of soccer cleats for little Timmy.

More Charlotte Hornets color ways for retro AJ's. You own the team, come on already.

Stop releasing new signature AJ's every year. MJ doesn't lace them up anymore on the courts, so every two years is more than enough.

Enough with the packs, seriously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom