You are now acting CEO of Jordan Brand

I would decrease the amount of Jordan Brand casual sneakers which are usually using bits of retro Air Jordans and focus more on
the Air Jordan line and other active basket shoes.
Any OG colorway MUST be treated true to detail to the original design as much as possible.
No more wrong colorblocking, cheap pleather, misshaped toe boxes and other alterations.

I would also promote the contemporay Air Jordans and Team Jordans more.
I dislike fusions etc.

Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015 2.0 version

this thread looks like the ^^^^

laugh.gif

shoeheads and their alice in wonderland vision of JB
laugh.gif

Get a bunch of unreleased sneakers for myself, and re-release a number of previously kids only colorways for adults. Some would end up in outlets, most would sell out right away at the currently hype level.

Other than that, as CEO I wouldn't change anything besides occasional price hikes. Business is good.

decrease retro pairs in the market by 40%, bring the average retro price to $200.

And bring back true quick strikes.... random runs of 5,000 pairs of a retro to hit the market on a wed morning etc.... I would remove Jordan retro from being sold online, in store sales only. 

But then again, thats why im not the CEO of Brand Jordan. 
I hope this is a joke, this is a blessing for resellers but not for jordan at all. Increasing $10 on the average price and decreasing 40% of sales would decrease profit by a huge margin.

See once again you guys aren't thinking like ceo's, you're thinking like collectors.
If it was me i'll increase price to $250, and release a few of those OG designs for $450 throughout the year in very limited quantities. Quantities release should be random. Basically, u should try to eat more from the reseller, while making them unsure which pairs will profit and which wouldnt.

decrease retro pairs in the market by 40%, bring the average retro price to $200.

And bring back true quick strikes.... random runs of 5,000 pairs of a retro to hit the market on a wed morning etc.... I would remove Jordan retro from being sold online, in store sales only. 

But then again, thats why im not the CEO of Brand Jordan. 
I hope this is a joke, this is a blessing for resellers but not for jordan at all. Increasing $10 on the average price and decreasing 40% of sales would decrease profit by a huge margin.
It would decrease profit and increase demand, brand Jordan really needs to focus on other things like is signature line... it has really fell off from a design aspect. ou have no idea how many Roshe runs sell, is it because of the sleek look or because of the price? I mean brands have to take note. 

I would do everything in my power to destroy Gentry.

Ruining the Molds of almost every Air Jordan to mass produce them and maximize profits was one of the worst things JB could've done.

How do you originally make this
View media item 1440239

and then retro it and give us this
View media item 1440258

How does the shape of the shoe change 4 times in 10 years. That's ridiculous. For example, the IVs. 2004-2006, 2012, 2013, and now 2015. Comfort has increasingly become worse.

VII's-2002, 2004-2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015

Nike followed suit. They ruined the air max line. Especially the Air Max 1. 2008 was the last time it had the correct shape. Its been downhill ever since, and has changed for the worse year after year.

At some point, you have to find a balance and take pride in the product you make.

Nike and JB have become juggernauts and mainly mass produce low grade garbage with a few gems here and there.

This is what happens when you are only concerned about money

I hate it that the majority of shoes have become stiff. Take the Air max 90 for example. Pre 2006, it had thick padding around the ankle, the upper was soft, and the shoe hugged your foot like a glove. Now, they fit like garbage, feel stiff like they need to be broken in, and have lost that flexibility they once had. They ruined what was once a great shoe.

I would get rid of the YES men at Nike, correct the molds, and try to get Nike back to its proper form in making Quality products for the best athletes in the world.

Last edited:
Quite a clever topic. I was searching up the jordan brand CEO and found this thread. So here's me bring this back to life.

1) GR all NA Air Jordan I HI and Low OGs with the Original mold, over a 2 year period. After all colorways have dropped, that's it for 10-15 years. This way all the Jordan I people who wanna be elitist could still feel that way after the 2 year window and would have minimal complains about shape. People who really want them could get a better shot at getting them. If these AJIs were the best release to date it'd bust the astronomically stupid resale of all previous models with exception to OGs and regulate things a bit.

2) End all of those horrific jordan I phats and mids. Only HI or Lows from this point on.

3) Force better colorways of retro+ models. Limit the amount of Retro+ colorways

4) Put some retro models on NikeID. I'd start with 1, 5, 7, 8 and 12.

5) Retro jordan XV-2012 up more often.

6) Put WAYYY more emphasis in developing new brand atheletes and their shoe design.

7) Use that Flight weave more often....maybe think of a way to incorporate that into retros and newer non-retro models

8 ) NA on retros that had NA

9) replicate old molds as close as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom